Episode 1&2 : Destiny of Vanguard and ride to victory

In the card capital, there was a girl who had a red haired sleeping on the table. Her name was Kahoko. She seemed to have a nightmare since her face looked disturbed.

~0~ A dream ~0~

Male voice : You're leaving? Leave me alone?

Kahoko : Yeah, that's right. I'm leaving.

Male voice : Why? Is that because of this, Kahoko?

Kahoko : If you know that, why did you ask me?

Male voice : Don't be childish, Kahoko! I won't let you leave me!

Kahoko : I don't care about that! I will leave you.

Male voice : I see. In that case, I will find you! You won't run away from me. Have you heard that, Kahoko?!

Kahoko : Have luck for that. Goodbye.

~0~ End of dream ~0~

Kahoko had woken up by her best friend, Akeno Himejima. Kahoko has red hair and red eyes while Akeno has dark purple hair and purple eyes. Akeno seems worried about Kahoko when she looks at her face.

Akeno : Hey, Kahoko. Are you okay? Have the same dream?

Kahoko : (Look at Akeno before she sigh) Yeah, Akeno. As usual, the same dream I have.

Akeno : I see. It seemed that dreams were always haunting you, Kahoko.

Kahoko : I know that, Akeno.

Akeno : (Sigh as she know her) Just forget about that dream, Kahoko. It's already dark outside. Time to go home, Kahoko.

Kahoko : Yeah, right. Let's go, Akeno.

Kahoko and Akeno were go out from the card capital as they walked together back to their home. Kahoko seem not forget about that dream make her sigh in sadness. She was glad that Akeno had wake her up or she will be stayed in the dream. The next day, Kahoko had go to the card capital after the school without Akeno. When she come inside the card capital, she saw two boys that she know as they were a same class with her. They were Taishi Miwa and Toshiki Kai. Kahoko sigh as she walked to the usual seat and sit by herself without care of Miwa who notice her.

Miwa : Hey, didn't that girl was a same class as us, Kai? Kahoko, right?

Kai : (Look at Kahoko before he sigh as he look back at Miwa) So, what? Had a problem with that, Miwa?

Miwa : No, it's not what I mean. I just never thought that she will be here, Kai. Did she have playing vanguard like you?

Kai : Don't asked me, Miwa. I don't really know her anyway.

Miwa : (Sweat drop at Kai) Yeah, right.

Then Morikawa came into the card capital and made a fuss by challenging Kai. The commotion was heard by Kahoko as she looked towards the Morikawa. Kahoko's face looked bored when she saw Morikawa and knew that Morikawa would lose to Kai again. But then, she was froze when Morikawa show a card that she had feel a similar feelings.

Kahoko : 'Blaster blade? That card... I had seen it before but where is it?'

Even that so, Kai had accepted the challenge from Morikawa to get that card. He also feel a same as Kahoko. Kahoko who saw Kai accepted it know that Kai will win. Kahoko sigh as she take out her deck and checked her cards. A few minutes later, she heard a defeated sign from Morikawa as Miwa take a card from him before give to Kai. One minute after that, a door had opened revealed a blue haired boy who have a bruise on his face. Kahoko just look at him feeling that she have seen him before. His name is Aichi Sendou. Aichi had shout at Morikawa demanded him to return back of his card that Morikawa stole from him. Aichi was not alone as he come with a pink haired girl name Himeko Fujiwara. Himeko seem furious when she look at Morikawa make him scared of her.