' 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭 '

BRI (Aaliyah's cousin) POV:

I  watching tv , when I heard a knock at my front door.

Nobody was home , my mom and lele went to the store and I was home alone, I went downstairs I looked at the peak hole and it was Tamara.

"Tamara, heyy girll , what you doing here?" I said.

"I need to talk to you, it's about your cousin liyah" she said.

"Ok? Come in" I said.

She came in and we sat on the couch.

"Ooo did you see that video , of liyah and her new boyfriend?" I asked her.

"Yes, I did" she said.

"You know the boy was I talking about on the phone yesterday, my ex she said.

"Yeah what was his name ..uh-" I started but she interrupted.

"Notti" she said.

"Yeah , why what about him?" I said.

She pulled out her phone n showed a picture of her ex and my cousin new boyfriend (dd)

The picture she showed:

"Isn't that-" I said.

"Yea, that's liyah boyfriend and my ex, they're brothers" She said, interrupted me.

"Liyah can help youu get him back like you wanted since she's dating his brother" i said.

"Yeah.. but apparently her bestie is dating him now" she said.

"What?" I said hella confused.

"See here's a video of them" She said.

She show me a video of him and I guess liyahs best friend priah.

"Damnn" I said.

"Your cousin had to knew they was brothers , and knew I dated him so she had to put him on with her best friend" she said.

I can tell she was getting mad.

"Ion think liyah knew anything about y'all being together" I said.

"Of course you'll say that , that's your cousin" she said.

"No I'm not saying that cause that's my cousin, she ain't even knew dd like that when she first introduced him to us , what make u think she knew u and his brother was dating , she Ain't even know you Tamara?" I said.

"I don't care , she had to somehow , it's all her fault we can't get back together now" she said.

"Noo your not finna blame my cousin , your mad cause he moved on if he wanted you back he would've of text you but he didn't so just move on like he did" i said.