spicy movie night

Sun's pov

Me and eclipse were were watching a Banana splits.

(It's on Netflix if you want to watch it)

We got to the sex scene.(I think there was one) Eclipse looked away blushing. I watched think how, Eclipse would look underneath me, making me get hard. Eclipse said he was going to get popcorn. I just kept watching thinking about me fucking eclipse. About a hour later the movie ended and eclipse was hugging me because he was scared. He looked so cute scared. "Hey eclipse do you want to do, you know something fun?" "Sure!" So me and eclipse went to my room to hang out. We talked about drama.(you get to pick what drama they were talking about.🍿😳) Till I accidentally fell on to eclipse. Eclipse blushed because I was on top of him. "Sorry" I said. "S-sun do you want to have s-sex?" Eclipse asked quietly. "Sure~" I  grabbed eclipse's face and kissed him. I licked his teeth for entrance, he let me in so I explored his mouth he only gave a little fight for dominants.

Eclipse pov

Sun was kissing me! Soon he broke the kiss, I was panting. He then moved his hand down to my crotch, I was blushing as he did that. He then pulled off my pants I shivered at the cold. Sun the thrusted his fingers in. "S-sun f-fuck~" I moaned out. Sun smiled at me and went faster. Soon I came on Sun's fingers. He licked his fingers looking at me. I blushed looking away. Till Sun licked my pussy. "S-sun please faster!~"  Moaning as sun went as fast as he could. He licked and sucked my pussy like it was a tasty treat. I came again. Sun licked up the cum. He picked me up and pushed me to the wall. He thrust in me slowly so I get use to the size. He so big fuck~ Moaning to let him know he can fuck me nice and good. He had no hesitant and as hard and fast he could go. "S-sun fuck~" He hit my good spot right then. "F-fuck s-sunny mph~!" "Sunny oh, I have lots of names for you slut~"  Sun kept hitting my good spot making me came, rolling me eyes back sticking my tongue out. Cuming on Sun's dick. He kept going till he came. I came again from the feeling. I got on the bed. "A nother round~" "F-fuck yes Sunny~" Sun thrusted his dick back in my pussy. We both came about half an hour later. "One last thing before we go to bed~" Sun shoved his divk down my throat, so I gave him a blow job. "Fuck eclipse your so good~" Fuck Sunny's dick is so big~ Sun came in my throat so I swallowed every drop. I licked my lips and opened my mouth to show I swallowed everything. Sun picked me up and went to go clean me up after we were done cleaning up we were cuddling eachother. "We should do t-this more often." "You loved it didn't you slut?" "S-sun!"  Sun kissed me this time it was quick. "I loved it to,your tight little pussy is so good on my dick~" I looked away blushing from what sun justed said. "Good night eclipse~" "g-good night Sunny."

Then both sun and eclipse fell asleep together.

[582 words bah-bye👋]