the next day.....

Because of yesterday and the compitision, today I was very popular. Everyone wanted to be my lab partner, sit next to me an  play with me. I thought it would be fun to be popular but honestly it isn't. It's like having a thousand slaves, they cook and talk for you, get things for you and then your life is just plain boring.  All you do is sitting there doing completely nothing. It's really boring.  I wish I was my normal self, being the odd one out and the one who all ways sits at the back of the class with cj(i know she is popular, but she doesn't seem like it).

When I got home I ran up stairs because mum said there was a gift for me on my bed. OMG, it was the new iphone 5s, again OMG. And the best part is it is all ready set up with all my old school friends numbers.(well, not all). As soon as I realized that Georgia and Jade was on their, I automatically Skyped them. All we really done was talk about school and I told them about cj(they really want to meet her now).I'm going back to America in the holidays, and staying with jade for 2whole weeks. I can't wait! :-)

For tea we had KFC because mum or dad couldn't be bothered to cook. I had chips, chicken strips and popcorn.

Well it's that time again, BED TIME!!! Yey.

Night. :-):-):-)