Chapter 1 - A new condition

A few days after the events of drinking the blood of Kabal, The team are starting to get used to their new bodies with the occasional Sebastian punching his chest constantly trying see how many lunch it takes for him to crack.

After a show Tim gets out of the shower and puts a towel around his waist as he analyzes his body, immediatly Tim notices his skin is much more pale, his eyes have permanently changed colors to a neutral shade of blood red, Tim's eye sockets have deepened, and Tim developed some of the qualities of Kabal as a patch of hair on his head turned silver and so have the others.

Tim also notices that he has marking on his face now, that are faint but intensify when his vampires face comes out, the others have gained they're own unique markings as well.

Leaving my room tim notices Jacob laying on the bed throwing around a ice ball he made Tim then says "looks like your having fun."

To which Jacob replied with "sure am."

Tim then conjure a rose petal out of his hand as he gazes at it "have you noticed how my roses are a dark red instead of black?"

Jacob then says "No!?" As he gets up to look at it "woah it really did turn a little red, must be from his blood."

Tim agrees.

After a long conversation between Jacob and Tim Dane comes to the door with some exciting news, "Shane and Michele! They're visiting us!"

Tim gets up and jumps for joy "when?? Now!?"

Dane nods as they all run outside awaiting their arrival to see Sebastian already their waiting.

Out in the forest, Tim spots to lights, one of red flames and the other of a moon like flame.

Then then jump out of the trees and onto our doorsteps one hound is obviously Michele, but the other is, a pale wolf with blue flames coming off his fur.

Dane the walls up to the pale hellhound "Shane.. is that you!?"

Shane then turns back into his human form completely naked "a lot has happened while we were away my friends."

They all then gather in private room with a fireplace and other acoustic items and decorations in there, sitting on the couches provided Shane and Michele start spilling the tea on what they've been up to the 2 weeks that they've been away.

Shane: "so basically, you know how that demon and angel war is still going on right? So while me and the other werewolves were trying to make a new pack, we came across a flock of demons, and one thing led to another and I ate one of the demon hearts and I turned into a hellhound like Michele, a couple of others did to like Antonio if you know who that is."

Tim: "Antonio.. he was so good to Nate."

Michele: "speaking of Nate, what happened to him, after he died?"

Tim: "when I was a seraphim I was able to create a pocket dimension that I like to call the white place, I sent Nate, Orion, and that witch there for them to live out a good afterlife, their, your able to imagine anything you want isn't the real, they probably have a kingdom going by now."

Jacob: "why did you create the white place?"

Tim: "the sad thing about echos is that when they die, they sort of, get erased from reality and I did want that for Nate so instead I made the white place so he could sort of, be here still."

Sebastian: "so if any of us die could you send us to the white place?"

Tim: "No can do, after becoming a vampire again I lost all of my seraphim powers.. I think."

Sebastian: "you think?"

Tim: "yeah."

Sebastian "Uhh okay!?"

They then talk a lot more after that and catch up on everything else that they've been up to about Kabal, and drinking his blood and other things of that nature.

As they chat, suddenly the light above begins to flicker as vision of the black haired woman appear in Tim's head, he then feels a strange feeling come over him as a liquid begins to exit Tim's nose.

They all begin to look at him with worry and ask him if he's okay as he taps the liquid coming out of his nose and notices a black stain on his fingertip Tim then realizes what the liquid was.

Dean then gets close to Tim "is that tar!?"

Tim then runs to the bathroom with haste as he gazes into the mirror to see the reflection of the black haired woman staring back at him.

As the others chase after him the door then shuts and locks as Tim gasps.

The woman then comes out of the mirror and caresses Tim's chin as Tim finds himself unable to move.

The woman then says "you have ignored me for far too long my child, it is time I take matters into my own hands."

The lights then flicker constantly in a pattern until suddenly when the lights turn on again Tim appears in a different plane.