°○ part 1 ○°

GOSSIP

I was zoned out at my aunt's dinner table. I know it's rude to not acknowledge the people around you, but I couldn't stop thinking about all the rumors. Eventually my aunt seemed to notice.

"(Y/n) sweety, are you ok? You seem to be thinking really hard about something, and you're scaring me with the staring", my aunt Cassia said.

I hesitate a little because I don't know if I should be thinking about this. I shouldn't worry about what happens outside of the farms.

"Oh, it's nothing. ", I tell her.

She doesn't seem to buy it. She's good at figuring out if someone isn't telling the truth. When she was younger she was Candor. So was my father. He transferred to dauntless. That's where I grew up.

She put her smooth hand on mine and rubbed it with her thumb. She looked at me with her signature smile. It really could warm anyone up. I smiled back. I just couldn't help myself not to.

"Ok, ok", I giggled. "I'll tell you!" She scooted in closer.

"Apparently some strange things have been going on in the city." I say as her eyes widened in curiosity.

"Really! Like what," she asked excitedly.

"Well, Jeanine drugged the dauntless soldiers to kill Abnegation," I said, taking a bite of my apple.

She sat there in shock.

"No way", she said.

"Yes way, I'm just glad I got out of there when I did. That easily could've been me." She nodded in agreement.

"I knew Jeanine was a bitch" Cassia slammed her hands on the table.

"Woah dude, chill. Don't want to get into trouble for swearing do we," I said giggling.

Cassia rolled her eyes. When I first got here they told me never to swear. I agreed. But I never expected Cassia to be such a rebel. I honestly believed that it would be the other way around. But hey, here we are.

I am truly grateful for her though. She's such an amazing person. She popped into my life as soon as she could.

I finished my dinner and helped clean up before I head to my room. I opened my door and smiled at the bright colors. Cassia painted it for me when she found out I transferred to Amity. She told me I had to get a taste of color other than gray and black. I 100 percent agree with her.

•●INSPO●•

•●INSPO●•

It's definitely an upgrade of what I had in dauntless. I opened my closet and grabbed some pajamas. Obviously I chose my favorite nightgown. It was long, flowy, and beautiful. I prefer flowy clothing anyways. Back in Dauntless everything was so tight. I hated it.

I grabbed my sketchbook and sat on my bed. I didn't actually draw anything. It was just scribbles. God knows I'm nowhere near being an artist. I just like keeping my hands busy.

I try to draw sometimes with Cassia. It's peaceful and fun at first. Then I look at my elephant crocodile bird type creature, and then look at her dove. So perfect. She says mine is good too, but she's just being nice.

I giggle at the memory. I may suck but our memories sure don't. I put the sketchbook on my bedside table. I close the windows and get into bed.

I lay awake looking at the colorful flowers on my ceiling. I think about all the kids being brainwashed. It's terrible. It gives me goosies just thinking about it. I just hope they're ok. My eyes fall shut and I fall asleep.

_________________________________________

This is my ☆FIRST☆ time ever writing a story. I hope you guys like it. I would like to apologize for any grammar mistakes I missed.

(I will post at least one new part every week. I might even do more if I'm not busy)

♡LOVE YOU♡