2.

"Peyton you too sexy, you should let me keep you all to myself" she took her crop top off. She was going braless cause it was bare chest. "That would be a little selfish though wouldn't it?" I pulled her in closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck while she was kissing me. She started to grind a little bit. I liked that shit. 

My hands was steady on her waist. She was hella sexy. And before I could do what I really wanted to do, my phone started ringing. I picked it up while it was still ringing to see who it was. She started moving her lips down my neck. 

Vic was calling. That was too fucking quick. "Evanagline..you gon hate me if I say I gotta go?". 

"Maybe not. Only if I can get your number." she pouted a little bit. I stuck my hand in her pocket and pulled her phone out, "Unlock it so I can put it in" I handed it to her. "Oh it's unlocked for you baby, just know that." she joked. She unlocked her phone and had me give her my number. 

After I parted ways with her I went back up to that house to go find Vic. She was by some stairs with Julie and Jai. Looked like something was wrong. 

"What's going on? Are yall good?" I yelled over the music as I walked up. Jai was sitting on the stairs with a bloody nose. "What the fuck nigga, what happened?" I grabbed her face. I turned it left and right to see if anything else was wrong. "Man so that girl I walked off with had a whole girlfriend. That nigga saw us kissing n shit and went the fuck off. Then that lil bitch walked off the girl and was kissing all on her. I ain't fight back only cause I'm really not tryna be in no bullshit. I'm tryna get the fuck up outta here, whole mood ruined." Jai slowly stood up. 

"Okay then well lets go"- i turned my head to Julie and this nigga was damn near slumped while standing-"man what the fuck" I said to myself. Vic was tipsy too but not as bad as Julie so I had her help Jai get to the car since she was walking fine. "Julie nigga, you gotta stop getting gone like this every time we go out". She lifted her head to look at me and giggled. The nigga was cross faded, eyes red as fuck. 

We was almost to the car when Jai fell over all of a sudden. I was starting to get frustrated. "Vic stay there with Jai, imma get Julie to the car and come back to help you".

When I came back Jai and Vic was talking, while Jai was still laying on the ground. "Jai you gotta get up" I looked down at her. "Peyton you ain't nobody's mama" she laughed. "You get on my nerves" I grabbed her hands pulling her forward. And from there me and Vic got her back on her feet. She couldn't walk straight, said she was dizzy. 

After damn near 45 minutes of getting these nigga's to the car, I had to get Jai's keys. "Jai you got your car key?" I looked back at her. "Yes Ms Nigga, I do" her eyes were closed. "Pass em so I can get you niggas home please"

"I don't wanna move, you come get them. In my pocket..on the left..actually the right". I got out the car and opened the door where she was sitting. The key's were in her right pocket. "Peyton" her eyes was still closed. "Jai?" 

She ain't say nothing so I was finna close the door but right before I did, she said "You irritate me sometimes but it's okay cause I like you, I like all yall" a faint smile showed up on her face. I shut the door and rolled my eyes to myself. 

Whenever she get too lost she start saying random shit. 

I ended up taking everybody to my place. I had vic go unlock the door. Julie and Jai was knocked the fuck out. They was finna be pissed off. 

"Jai come on bruh" I put her arm over my shoulder. She started going but didn't say nun or open her eyes. Julie was finna be a problem. 

Once I got Jai inside I laid her down on my couch. Vic was already laying on the part with the ottoman. When I went back out to get Julie, she was already awake. 

"Come on Julie let's go" I was finna help her get up. "Peyton you're my best friend" she slurred her words together. "And you're my best friend. Now let's go inside". Once I got her out the car and I locked it, I got her in the house. 

I let Julie take my bed. I ended up not going to sleep that night. I still had energy to turn up and so I did, quietly. While they were sleep I smoked a little bit, drank a little bit, which all went well until I got into my thoughts. I started thinking about the past.

I started thinking about a person. Julie, Jai, and Vic didn't know about her. She was a stud. Her name was Alana. We dated for just a split second. We didn't last too long since I wasn't publicly stud for stud. She didn't wanna deal with the burden of having to be hidden because of my insecurity, which is understandable. I wouldn't say I was in love with her since it was just the beginning of our story. But that shit? It was genuine. And sometimes I get sad when I think about it only because not only did I waste what could've been great, but because I'm never sure I'll find something like that again. 

I was pulled out my thoughts when Jai came over all of a sudden and sat at the island. She lied her head down on the counter. "You good?" I asked her while I got her a glass of water. "I guess so. You know we appreciate you Peyton?" she said. "I know. Drink some water lil nigga" I handed her the glass. 

After she took a drink she asked me a question, "Who's on your mind? ".