Marine base 2

No-ones POV

Yn tried her best to quickly and quietly navigate her way around the labyrinth which is shells town's marine base. She felt relieved when she saw the familiar green haired man that she had encountered a few too many times. Yn tiptoed behind the man following him to a room which looked a lot fancier compared to the others she peeked inside of. Before she could think anymore on the matter what she found in the room made squeal and run out covering her eyes. The shithead marine from the bar is now sat in the corner of his room cowering butt naked in the coner with ,somehow, an even worse haircut than he did before.

Zoro walked out of the room his usual scowl on his face but a small smirk appeared for a second for what he had just done.He came up to Y/n holding two items out for her. A pouch that she had used to store her shurikens and a bow which came with a few arrows with different coloured tips. A wide grin spread across y/n's face as she grabbed her weapons.

Suddenly a loud thud caught both of their attention. Y/n began following the increasingly loud noise, Zoro reluctantly followed. They soon found themselves near the yard where they hung not to long ago but it was now filled with marines. And of course Luffy was there but there was sone else, a tangerine haired girl fighting beside him. Yn stood watching for a moment as she weighed her options, there is no way she could escape unseen even with the marines being distracted there is probably more searching for her and Zoro.
" Are you coming or not" Zorosaid who had already made his decision
stepping forward as he unsheathed his swords.
"I guess we are going in" Yn followed behind.

As Zoro and Yn helped the other two fight off the rest of the marines. Using there weapons to help them. All four fighters were all stood in the centre of the yard breathing heavy after the intense fight they just had.
Yn stood hands on her knees head down beads of sweat dripping from her forehead. She had never had a stamina. Gaining her strength she stood up straight opening her eyes again after wiping the sweat away.

'𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾'

"Well shit" Yn muttered.
"Would you look at that, the four of you working together." Axe hand Morgan said staring them all down
"The prisoner , the imposter, the pirate hunter and the thief"
"Yeah! We are a crew!" Luffy said a determined look on his face.
"Nope not a crew"
"Not together!"
Zoro and Nami argued
Whilst Yn stiffened at the name she had been called. She should be used to it by now that's what she had been called all of her time here in shells town it's what people shouted at her in the streets. But it's what she had to do she had no choice she wanted to keep her promise.

Morgan made a swing for them as even more soldiers emerged from the shadows. The tangerine girl ran off to stop the mob of marines. Yn decided to follow her and attack the incoming horde leaving Zoro and Luffy to fight Morgan.

As the amount of marines decreased as the girls knocked out more and more. For some reason Yn thought it was a good time to introduce herself. " hey! I'm Yn your a really good fighter by the way"
"Nami" the other girl said looking at Yn as if she were crazy making conversation whilst they fought off soldiers. We are both turn around when we are interrupted by the grunts of axe-hand as he hits the floor. Zoro beside him with a sword to his throat.

Next thing the know Luffy steps back kicking his leg out shouting as he does " Gum-Gum Whip!". His leg stretches further than humanly possible, Yn watched in awe as Morgan flew to the other side of the yard knocked out cold. '𝗐𝗈𝗐𝗐 𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝗀' she thought.

Luffy cheers as he heads back over to the centre, Zoro standing up putting his swords away.
"Gum-gum whip?"
"All great pirates call out their finishing moves" Luffy said happily adjusting his hat.
"No they don't"
Yn rolled her eyes. There was something different about Luffy and also something familiar she knew that hat from somewhere. She turned back to Nami as she neatened her red hair.

" Look I hate to break up this beautiful moment but we need to get this safe out of here" Nami said walking over the Giant safe lying on the floor.
" Maybe we could use rope or something" Yn stands beside her.

Zoro sighs walking over the safe, picking it up and hauling it over his shoulder and walking out of the now destroyed wall of the base.
" Or we could just do that" the two girls said in sync as they followed behind, Luffy also running up behind them.

They group made their way to Nami's boat. Getting ready to set sail.
" we need to go Marines will be here any minute"
" we can't leave without my Friend" Luffy says interrupted by the same Marine, this time , thank god, he was dressed.

"The marines are already here!" He says holding his gun.
Yn just burst out laughing grabbing her knees to support herself. Nami stifled a laugh whilst Zoro just smirked.
"What happened to his hair" Luffy asked laughing.
" I might have done that" Zoro replied a smug look on his face.
"I will not let you make fool out of me" Helmeppo shouted now shooting aimlessly missing every single shot. At this point Yn was keeled over wiping tears from her eyes.

When she had composed herself a bit she looked up to see Luffy's pink haired friend ouch Helmeppo square in the face knocking him out cold. The whole crew stood there shocked.

"KOBY" Luffy cheered for his friend
" come on we gotta get out of here the whole island is after us"
"I can't"
"What"..

The rest of the crew got ready to set off this time with no disturbances. Finally, Luffy waved goodbye to his friend after a very emotional moment and we set sail.

AN

I havent proof read yet so I hope this okay

Bye