Chapter 21

"Sit down," Talia commands as she gets up from the desk

"Sit down," Talia commands as she gets up from the desk. She is truly a vixen with the sparkle of lust in her chestnut irises. Buzzing energy shoots through me.

Without hesitation, I stand up and make my way over to her desk chair. My dick is still rock solid having just been fueled by the taste of her and the sounds of her coming against my mouth. I'm trying to keep my cool as much as I can - to not look too eager as Talia approaches and gets on her knees in front of me. Yet, I wiggle in my seat and sit up straighter, hands clutching to the armrest. I'm so fuckin' ready for whatever she's planning.

When I saw her pink pussy moments ago, I nearly came in my pants. And now, with her stance promising that she's going to wrap her little mouth around my cock, I'm not so sure I can even last a minute.

"We have to be quick. I have another meeting soon," she says, her voice dripping with sweet honey, as she begins tugging down my boxer briefs. I lift my hips to allow the fabric to peel down and my dick springs out. Her eyes widen before she licks her lips. More heat rushes down and causes my dick to bob in front of her face.

I laugh hoarsely at her look of concern. "Do you think you can handle it?"

Without wasting another second, Talia takes me into her mouth and wraps her hand around the bottom of my length. The pressure of her mouth around me answers my question - she's more than capable of handling things. Heat pours throughout my body and my breathing intensifies. Her wet mouth slides up and down my length, sending a chorus of pleasure through me.

"You're doing such a good job taking all of me." I comb her silky hair out of her face and wrap it in my fist at the back of her head. This feeling of being inside of her, being touched by her, is unlike any fantasy I've ever had about her. Those, it turns out, are like watching a pirated version of an Oscar-winning movie. You're unable to hear properly and some scenes are obstructed by people walking in front of the seedy cameraman. Yet, this right now? Talia sucking on me and squeezing my length? This is like watching the legal version of that movie in a private IMAX theater in 4K Ultra HD.

I pull on her hair, garnering a moan out of her, and shove myself as deep as can, hitting the back of her throat. My eyes roll to the back of my head as the pressure builds inside of me. She whimpers against me before moving her hand up to stroke my balls.

"Fuck, Talia. Baby, you're amazing."

She hums and the vibration reaches to the tops of my ears. My mind and body start scrambling as she starts to pick up the pace. Her head bobbing against me is being permanently etched into my memory. She's working hard, giving me hands down the best blow of my life. I reach the point of no return. My body convulses as I release myself into her mouth.

Talia's gaze meets me through her thick, long lashes as she swallows down my release. The action along with the glisten of sweat on her forehead and the sultry look in her eyes make my dick spasm. I try to catch my breath as Talia salaciously licks off the remnants from me like my cum is fuckin' sweet royal icing.