12

"So here is a black and red dress that I think would both be sexy as fuck on you

"So here is a black and red dress that I think would both be sexy as fuck on you... and you're not even listening."

"No no, I'm listening I'm just debating with myself which one of the dresses would shout out 'don't fuck with me' you know." I was not listening.

But honestly how could my attention be here, picking out a dress when i make stupid decisions?

I mean for fuck sake, if i can literally sign my life away TWICE how the fuck am i supposed to choose a dress.

But i mean in the same breath there would most likely be blood all over it at the end of the night so, " The red one."

I couldn't think straight. Not after what just happened 4 hours ago.

This is fucking with my head, maybe i should put an end to this bullshit and just kill everyone like I planned on doing since the day i arrived.

I need a drink to go with the horny.

Without any warning, i storm out of the room and head straight to the bar in the living room.

I make my way around the counter stopping in front of a cupboard where the bourbon is placed. I open the small door grabbing my therapy and pouring it into a small glass.

I hear footsteps behind me but I'm to concentrated on pouring the liquid down my throat one to many times.

"Pass me one." Is all i hear when i take another gulp of the burning liquid pouring down my throat.

Much needed indeed.

Without a glance i pass the bottle to who ever the voice belonged to. Debating on killing them or not.

I find a random coin on the counter, grabbing it I start to ease my troubled mind by flipping and twirling it between my shaking fingers.

"Who shat in your pants?" Male voice definitely, although too stupid to know any better than sitting next to me when I'm this close to killing someone.

Ignoring him i go back to flipping the coin and pouring the rest of my drink slash therapy down my throat. Is this how you become an alcoholic?

Because if it is, helllo alcoholism.

"Fine don't answer me but just for your information, I aint cleaning no one's shit."

Heads he dies, tails i tell him to fuck off.

Fuck, tails. I really needed to kill someone.

"This coin politely saved your worthless life so if you want it to stay that way i suggest you fuck off"

I don't give a flying rats ass if that was rude if he's sensitive he can go cry about it by boss man.

Fuck now I'm horny again. Every damn time i think about his big dick pounding into me my legs tighten together and it's like a tsunami down there.

"Rude, but I'll forgive you. Pretty face, me like." Is he autistic or just on a suicide mission? Ist a genuine question.

"I'll spare your life because i feel bad for killing a child and usually children cant drink so give me that." I say, ripping the bourbon from his hand.

Spilling some in the act, i lick some from my fingers not wanting to waist perfectly good bourbon.

"You know if you're trying to turn me in it's working. All you have to do is ask. I mean i understand you can't resist me but boss man would kill me so we would have to keep is down."

Fuck! Tails again.

Standing up slowly i come face to face with Henry looking him up and down before i forcefully grab his ball sack, lowering my face to his ear.

He wince's but not trying to show signs of weakness. Fucking finally, something i can tolerate from this man child.

"You're cute." I say, letting go i give him a final glance after walking back to Helen, just wanting this day to be over.

xx

Had writers block for 6 months.

673 words

Shortest chapter yet haha.