Merry Christmas 💚♥️

It's 6pm and Fatima is getting the finishing touches done to her hair and make up.

"Mommy!" Amir runs in

"Mommy!" Amir runs in. "You look great!" He hugged her.

"Thank you my sweet baby, where's your nana?" She asked him.

"She said she's not staying. Did you have a fight?" He asked.

"Son, have I ever told you that you mind my business too much?" Fatima chuckled. "No we didn't have a fight, she's probably just busy. Did papa stay?"

"Yes!" He replied.

"Okay, here we have to hurry up and get your outfit on." Fatima grabbed his outfit and handed it to him. Her manager, Dinorah Peña helped him get into his outfit.

| yes we using Dinorah in a Zatima book, leave me alone

| yes we using Dinorah in a Zatima book, leave me alone.😂 |

By the time the two of them were finished getting ready, it was now time for the event. Peeping outside the curtains Fatima was so excited to see all the families and their kids. She grabbed Amir's hand and prepared for them to be announced.

"You ready my boy?" She asked him.

"Yes!" He smiled, "you ready my lady?"

"Of course I am!" She bent down to kiss his cheek, "let's do this!"

| on stage |

"Are y'all ready to have a good time?" The host asked.

"YEAHH" the crowd responds.

"Do y'all love Christmas as much as I do?" She asked them.

"YEAHH" the crowd shouts again.

"You know I grew up in a neighborhood just like this and my mom didn't have much, she would bring me to events like these and we would talk, laugh and socialize with other families and it taught me something... the best gift you can receive on Christmas is kindness, love, and family." She smiled. "Are y'all ready to see y'all's surprise today?"

The audience applauded as they screamed in readiness. "FATIMA WILSON" the announcer said "and her special guest AMIR!!" The audience almost lost their minds. They've had performers but never this big. Fatima and Amir walked on stage and she took a pause admiring the audience and she just smiled. She sat Amir up on the stool that was on stage to make him the same height as her and she grabbed her mic. She took a look at her son as the lights dimmed low. She felt so at peace as the music began to play and she began to sing.