CHAPTER 1: "Gotcha & Go!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue from the last chapter....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The scene shows the two of the Alchemist Academy members, the seniors, Kanabe, the only person who's interested in money, and her best friend, Ran, the one who's into marshmallow .together. They are currently handling Sumika's case, in order to find the best person to use the Gotchardriver.

They were walking around the streets, as they were doing their task to find the only owner who could use the Gotchardriver.

--

[Kanabe sighs...]

Kanabe: "It's been like one hour, and we can't find it. Besides, Professor Loid said we must complete it between 24 hours! That's unfair."

Ran: "That's him for you."

[.........]

Kanabe: "Ugh, why won't he just give us like 7 days or something...? It's hard, and this Driver won't glow up."

Ran: "I agree....."

Kanabe: "Besides, Sumika was injured, was she?"

Ran: "Yes, it was the sister's work. They did this."

Kanabe: [sad face] "....is that so...? Well, I hope she get well soon."

--
.
.
.

[Suddenly, Kanabe's stomach made a "KREEEEK" sound, and this means that she was hungry...]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kanabe: "Shit, my bad!"

Ran: "Well, then, wanna eat? I'll pay."

[Ran grabs her wallet.]

Kanabe: "No, I'll pay!"

[Ran stares at her before saying.]

Kanabe: "What..?"

Ran: "I told you, I'll pay. I don't want you to use your dirty money for a food. Besides that, you scammed someone yesterday."

[Kanabe shrugs.]

Kanabe: "W-what!? It wasn't a scam! I'm pretty sure of it!"

[Kanabe looks at her friend with a smile.]

Ran: ".....is that so? In that case, can you prove it to me?"

[Kanabe was shocked, as she had no idea what Ran is saying....]

Kanabe: "O-oi-! I told you, it wasn't a scam!"

Ran: "But that's a huge amount of money over there on your wallet. And from what I heard from your call, you scammed them."