001.

Chapter One

"So, now that Erik spilled the tea, what are you going to do?" My best friend, Valencia, asked as we were unboxing yet another stack of things from the New York penthouse that Erik and I shared into the new house that we were also sharing

I rolled my eyes.

"He's so lucky he's a good uncle to the boys or else I would've yeeted his ass off a hill," I said, before pausing to think of an answer. I shrugged. "I don't know but I do that I'll let them spend time with the boys," I answered.

Here's a quick recap of how I ended up in this situation. In the winter of 2017, I, Aaisya had sex with both T'Challa and M'Baku on the same day resulting in a pregnancy with twins, as my pregnancy progressed, I began having doubts over who the father of my children was, so I decided to leave Wakanda before either man knew about my pregnancy. You know hoping to avoid the drama that would happen when T'Challa and M'Baku find that they were sharing me.

Right before I left Wakanda, I revived Erik (N'Jadaka) but shortly afterward, I disintegrated into dust when Thanos snapped half of the universe's population. Five years later, as a result of the Blip, I was restored to life. I gave birth to two healthy baby boys, Omari (Son of M'Baku) and Jamauri (Son of T'Challa). Then, Erik and I were contacted by the Masters of the Mystic Arts to help fight in the battle against an alternate Thanos.

I left my children with Valencia, their godmother, and walked alongside Erik through a portal that transported us to the ruins of the Avengers Compound. I then stood alongside the assembled heroes, as Steve Rogers led the charge against the alien army.

As the battle proceeded, I fought with great skill finally using my powers as the spirit of love which shocked Erik because he never realized how powerful I was. During the battle, I did my best to avoid T'Challa, M'Baku, or anyone that was associated with Wakanda. I didn't feel like being questioned during the battle.

When I realized that Tony was going to lose his life due to the power of the stones, I was overwhelmed with emotions brought on by my empathy power so I decided to take the Infinity Stones and wipe out alternate Thanos and his army instead of letting Tony do it. The battle is concluded, leaving everyone shocked by witnessing me use the Infinity Stones without the Nano Gauntlet.

T'Challa immediately ran up to me and asked me every question he could think of at the moment before ordering me to return to Wakanda. I told him I would only come back if Erik came with me. He agreed.

Erik and I then returned to Wakanda and watched from the Citadel as celebrations took place in the Golden City. But a slip-up from Erik, who mentioned how my kids would love seeing the Golden City, led to M'Baku going ape shit on me, wanting to meet his sons. T'Challa stepped in and argued he was the father but a quick DNA test provided by Shuri showed that they were both the fathers, and now I was in a home nestled between the Golden tribe and Jabari tribe so that the boys could have their fathers in their lives.

"You know I thought it was cute that the boys instantly knew who their fathers were," Valencia said.

I smiled.

"They act just like them, So of course, they knew," I said.

Valencia smiled.

"That's true," Valencia said.

Erik walked in followed by T'Challa, who ignored me and greeted Valencia only. I scoffed.

"Sir, you will not ignore me in my own home," I said to him, blocking his way to the nursery.

"Why not? You ignored me when you left Wakanda knowing that you were pregnant with my son," T'Challa said.

"You just won't let it go," I said.

"Girl, it's only been two weeks, the wound is still fresh," Valencia said.

I stuck a middle finger up at her.

"You're supposed to be on my side," I told her as T'Challa moved me as the boys started crying, signaling that they were up.

"I'm just keeping it real," Valencia said.

"My son is calling me," T'Challa said, opening the door of the nursery and walking in.

"Come on, A, you gotta understand why he's upset," Erik said, taking a seat on the sofa.

"I do understand but he doesn't have to treat me like that," I said, wanting to cry.

"Your hormones are fucked up still, I see," Erik said.

"Postpartum is a bitch," I said.

"Nah, you've always been a bitch," Erik said.

"Boy!" I explained before hitting him with a pillow.

T'Challa came out of the room with the twins in his arms. He was smiling at them as they stared at him.

"Do you want to feed them?" I asked T'Challa, casting a sidelong glance at him.

T'Challa nods. I got up and went to grab the breast milk that I pumped into bottles from the bottle warmer. I watched as T'Challa placed the twins on his lap. From the moment, he met the twins, they had taken permanent residence in his arms whenever he was around them. If M'Baku wasn't holding them, then T'Challa, or Erik, who is their godfather, was holding the twins.

"Hey, nephews, are you ready to eat?" Erik asked them as he rubbed their cheeks with the back of his fingers.

"You're good with them," T'Challa said.

"Of course, I am. I take my godfather's duties, very seriously," Erik said.

Valencia playfully rolled his eyes.

"Sure, you do," Valencia said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Erik asked Valencia.

"You still haven't changed their diapers," Valencia replied.

"That's just not for me," Erik said, disgusted by the idea of having to change dirty diapers. "I can do everything else but change diapers," He added.

Everyone laughed. Just then Omari let out a whimper that turned into a cry. He was hungry, and he was letting everyone know that. I walked over and handed Omari's bottle to T'Challa. He had his father's appetite so his bottle was bigger than Jamauri's bottle. Erik took Jamauri and his bottle so he could feed him while T'Challa feeds Omari.

After that was done T'Challa switched babies with Erik and took a good look at his son, checking all his features. He watched as the baby yawned and fell asleep in his arms. T'Challa felt a warm feeling spread through his body. He couldn't believe he was a father. He looked up at Aaisya and frowned. He knew that they needed to talk. Although they were not in love with each other, he hoped they could rebuild their relationship.

"Can you stop staring at me?" Aaisya asked T'Challa.

T'Challa shook his head and cleared his throat.

"We need to talk," T'Challa said.

Aaisya sighed.

"Of course," Aaisya said.