Prologue

(Y/N): ...Have you ever wanted to know the limits a human can take? How fast can we go? How strong could we be? How flexible could a human be? How far is can their will take them?

(Y/N): Or maybe what happens if you give a human powers what would they do with them? Usually humans would use it to gain something. Anyway they could. Now what if you gave a human that died trying to do something one last time before dying powers to use certain weapons though having to nerf them to fit the world's power that they will enter because humans are selfish pieces of shits.

(Y/N): Yet I could be called a hypocrite. I am also a selfish human. What's the difference between me and others? Morals? Many humans could have the same morals. Actions? Bullshit.

(Y/N): Maybe this isn't the best way to start a story. So let me restart...

(Y/N): Hi. My names (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)...Fuck that sounds horrible like a start of a bad fanfic.

(Y/N): Fuck it. I died how any other dumbass would. By getting into an accident cause I didn't pay attention to the road. I died a pussy ass death. My life was what you can expect from anyone that never had a girlfriend except middle school but you can't count those. I had a job that paid my bills, groceries, and paid for stuff I enjoyed playing video games, watching anime, cartoon, live action shows, shit I like. Though my sleep schedule was one of any weird weeb reading a fanfic at 3:00 in the morning.

Opening your eyes all you could see was a void of light. You didn't know whether or not this was heaven and you were about to see those pearly white gates of bullshit. Or this was just going to be a highway that went to hell. Either way you just wanted to fuck off and just sleep, as you closed your eyes waiting for death no knowing the screen and the words in front of you.

System loading...

System denied access by Nikke.

Backup system loading...

Imaginary slayer system loading...

Confirming imaginary slayer...

Complete.

Achievement unlocked: The shaking fourth wall

Title unlocked: Rapture slayer

What is user's name?

...

...

...

Is that really your name?

...

...

...

You've lied so I'll pick your name.

Welcome, Y/N L/N.

Uploading Memories of pass life.

...10%

...15%

...23%

...

...

...39%

...

...

...

Upload failed.

Recovering 39% of all memories.

Ownership of achievements transference complete.

Reader and author now has full control of giving out achievements.

...

...

Lowering abilities and power of spawned weapons of user...

Certain tools unavailable...

Deploying items and phone of user...

Deployment complete...

Completion of reincarnation of user Y/N L/N complete have fun.

Welcome to Goddess of Victory: Nikke

ꛅꛎꚴ𖤢 ꘘꚶꛘ ꛕ𖣠𖢑𖢑ꛎꛘ𖤀𖤢𖦪 :)

Author: I'm testing the waters for this one. So let me know if I should post more of this I got into the game so quick when I downloaded it. I'm on chapter 21 for the game.

Mystery: Your just horny aren't you?

Author: Ok one I don't have a girlfriend or a crush. Two I barely sleep due to either my deprived sleep schedule, my addiction to my phone, or trying not to find out if I can build a poison resistance. Three when I graduate I'm going to the Air Force so I'm trying to get all my fanfic writing out of the way before I get there.