💗 Chapter Thirty-three💗

Eight months later

Author's pov

All of them have started going to university. Fortunately, they were all accepted by the university. Jungkook is going through his treatment and physiotherapy sessions. Now he can stand without support.All his friends are they to give him support and motivate him. Jungkook now has an automatic wheelchair which he can operate in his own.Well, he can't attend university without discrimination right and that is what is currently happening in the corridors of Seoul National University.

"Oh, the cripple of our class is here" One of the students named Sam said mockingly making his minions laugh.

Jungkook just ignored them and continued going towards his class but will they leave him like that.

They went towards his wheelchair and held it tightly to stop it from moving. Sam came foward and held his jaw tightly.

"Leave me alone. I need to get to class" Jungkook said coldly looking at Sam dead in the eyes.

"Look, the cripple is talking back. What if we don't leave you huh? Are you going to beat us up?" Sam said making his minions laugh.

"I am not going to beat you up. Because I have better things to do than waste my time on trash like you" Jungkook said looking at Sam pointedly.

Sam gritted his teeth and raised his hand to hit him. Jungkook just held his hand mid air and said" I might be paralyzed but that doesn't mean you can bully me. So if you would excuse me I came here to study unlike you"

Jungkook yanked his hand away and operated his wheelchair moving towards his class leaving Sam and his minions frozen in their places.

Jungkook soon reach his class. As soon as he entered a worried Jimin run towards him checking him frantically.

"Where were you?I was so worried." Jimin said still checking him.

"I am fine Jimin." Jungkook said seeing Jimin so worried.

"Why were you late?" Jimin asked Jungkook cupping his face.

"I had a feud with Sam. That dumbass thinks he can bully me. Tsk"Jungkook said.

"What?He is so getting it from me." Jimin said trying to get up from his seat.

Jungkook held his arm and said"Forget it Jimin I will handle him myself."

"Okay but if he tries anything on you just tell me I will put him in his place and he will never forget is for the rest of his life" Jimin said practically fuming.

"It's okay, chim. Calm down." Jungkook said rubbing Jimin's back. Soon the lecturer entered and started the lecture.

Time skip

They are currently having lunch in the cafeteria. Well, there was so much tension at the table.

"What? You mean Sam tried to bully our Kookie." Jin yelled startling Jimin who couldn't stop himself from telling the rest of their friends.

"Like how dare he." This time it was Yoongi everyone at the table was angry.

"Calm down Hyungs. Don't worry too much. He has been doing it for a while now" Jungkook but his lip cursing himself for slipping up that information

Tae glared at him and said" And you never bothered to tell us"

"I didn't think it was important. Plus he didn't physical hurt me so" Jungkook said shrugging.

Hoseok just smacked his head and said" Yah, every thing related to you is important to us. Never hide something from us again okay"

Jungkook looked down mumbling a small okay not liking how he is being scolded