𝟭𝟯

The next day at school was the same routine, exchanging classes, greeting classmates and filling their brains with unnecessary information

The next day at school was the same routine, exchanging classes, greeting classmates and filling their brains with unnecessary information. Obviously though, it wasn't complete without a bit of arguments, gossip and teasing flowing around.

Entering her third period, Arts and Crafts, along with Yunjin, Iseul found herself smiling a little too hard once she caught a glance at her seatmate waving at her.

Arts and Crafts was a relieving class in her opinion. Something about the vivid classroom was just so comforting and brightening. From the colorful walls to the unique paintings and drawings hung on them, there wasn't any corners that weren't attacked by the extravagant pique.

"Have fun with your partner." Yunjin tapped her shoulder with a teasing look before heading towards her seat near the back of the vibrant classroom, leaving Iseul to take hers at the front.

"Good morning." Jungwon grinned while taking up his materials, watching her do the same.

"Morning, Jungwon."

His eyes immediately scanned her face while he noticed how her bruised didn't look as serious at it did yesterday. "How's your nose?" He decided to ask.

"It's getting better," She answered truthfully, "The soothing cream works really well."

He nodded, satisfied with her answer. "The nurse did say it was effective."

The two then enlightened themselves with a brought up conversation, making use of the spare time as their teacher hadn't entered yet.

But their time was cut short when the bell rang and all the students sat up and faced the front right when it did, synchronizing their sudden actions.

Just then did the teacher rush in, but what surprised the students was how Mrs. Kim was not alone. By her side stood a beautiful girl. With perfect round eyes and long dark hair, her pupils roamed around the classroom. Her pink lipgloss glittered her lips and she batted her eyelashes with a confident gaze.

What Iseul seemed to notice, was how her gaze lingered a bit longer on the person beside her than it did for everyone else. It was as if she was caught in a daze. The way she looked at him lit up an unknown feeling in her, but she was quick to push it away.

Sending a quick glance toward Jungwon, he seemed to be too occupied in sharpening his coloured pencils than to acknowledge anything else.

"Alright everything," Mrs. Kim said with a heartwarming smile plastered onto her soft features, "We have a new student today, and I would like everyone here to make her feel welcome."