⁶⁸ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒

"Eleven, girl, what did you do?" Celeste asked, her eyes fixed on Rosemary as her stylist added the final touches to her makeup.

"I undressed," Rosemary replied, turning to face Celeste with a mischievous smile. "I bet they would've given me a 12 if I didn't have any scars."

Celeste chuckled, "No, I bet you look good naked."

"I don't think so, but-" Rosemary began.

"Haymitch does," Celeste interrupted, her smirk growing wider.

"Yeah, he does," Rosemary admitted, her smile turning a bit shy as she glanced down at the floor. She was wearing a stunning dress. It was in silver, with intricate patterns that shimmered under the bright lights. The bodice of her dress was adorned with delicate circuitry-inspired embroidery, giving a nod to the District 5's technological expertise. The fabric gracefully flowed down her frame, hugging her curves before cascading into a floor-length skirt that pooled around her feet.

Rosemary's outfit didn't stop at the dress; she wore matching silver heels that added a touch of elegance to her ensemble. Her accessories were minimal yet carefully chosen- a pair of silver stud earrings that caught the light just right and a delicate bracelet adorned with tiny charms resembling miniature electronic components.

Her hair was styled in loose waves that framed her face, with subtle silver highlights that complemented the overall aesthetic. A silver hairpin, shaped like a stylized lightning bolt, held a section of her hair back, adding a futuristic touch to her look.

To complete her appearance, Rosemary's makeup was expertly applied, emphasizing her features without being too bold. Silvery eye shadow brought out the color of her eyes, a hint of rosy blush added a touch of warmth to her cheeks. A subtle, glossy lip color tied the entire look together, giving her an air of sophistication and confidence.

"You look stunning, I hope you know that," Celeste complimented, and Rosemary nodded, a hint of gratitude in her eyes.

"This might be the last time I get to dress up," Rosemary said, inhaling deeply.

"You're very dramatic," Celeste teased, shaking her head before standing up.

Rosemary followed suit, locking eyes with Celeste as she asserted, "No, I'm being realistic."

As the familiar melody in the background signaled the imminent beginning of the event, Celeste remarked, "It's about to start."

Rosemary couldn't help but despise that particular tune, a haunting reminder of the nightmares that came with the Games. She pondered whether they would ever change it.

"Maybe you could try to stop it? Stop the games," Celeste suggested.

"I'll do my best," Rosemary promised, and with that, Celeste vanished, leaving Rosemary alone. However, her solitude was short-lived as Johanna strolled up to her, donned in an eye-catching orange dress with her hair elegantly styled.