Chapter 9

Third POV

The game started as Akashi holds the ball as he is now in full concentration on the game. Akashi pass the ball to Reo.

Niel gasp at the sight of the game, Emiko giggle as she heard her companion gasped, "what are you so shock about, Niel?" Emiko asked

"No....its just that....am I missing something in this game?" Niel said confusingly at Emiko

"Is that so, then can you tell me what is now happening on the game?" Emiko asked

"Gomenasai, but I cant seem to put it into words but what I can see is that Rakuzan is different..." Niel said

"Ah, so that's what it is, Rakuzan is different, huh" Emiko said still keeping it quiet that she use her eyes again not wanting to hear Niel's wrath again...

"What the?!" Niel gasped and so did everyone... Emiko notice something change...'mou I really hate it being left out...*pout*'

"Nani nani nani?" Emiko asked as she pout... Niel sweat dropped at this at how sometimes childish is his mistress...

"Uh...hkw should I put this... Rakuzan is now, all of the team is nlw in the..... Zone" Niel mumble the last part which Emiko still heard it...

Emiko kept on quiet as soon as Niel said that Rakuzan are now in the Zone...

'Seems all of the rakuzan players are now in the zone thanks to Akashi Seijuro who drew out there full potential... waaah! The real akashi is more frightening than the other one...' Emiko thought as Niel brought her out from her thoughts

"Ah!" Niel said "Nani?" Emiko asked, "Tetsuya-sama got a foul..." Niel said as Emiko was surprised at this...'Oniichan is already reaching its limit, note to say that he has been using Quasi Emperor Eyes more than I thought...'

"Don't Give Up Kuroko!!" Someone shouted from the bench as everyone stare at him... "that's a loud voice I heard..." Niel said annoyingly...

Unnoticed by Niel, Emiko smiled warmly as she recognized that voice from a long time ago... "Niel please explain who Oniichan is seeing..." Emiko ordered as Niel obliged immediately...

"Uh... Tetsuya-sama is looking at a guy who has dark brown hair and is holding a Basketball while smiling..." Niel said "and also Tetsuya-sama is... Crying?!" Niel exclaimed shock to see his soon to be master crying...

"....I see" Emiko mumbled as she smiled... "so he didn't give up after all...Good job Ogiwara-chan..." Emiko whisper to herself...

"Daijubo Niel" Emiko said as Niel look at Emiko puzzled

"Seirin hasn't given up yet" Emiko stated as Niel pnly stare at her

"What do you mean, Emiko-sama?" Niel said not really used on calling her 'Emiko' only so he has to object this time...Emiko sighed at his stubborness... "Datte, mitte... I can sense Oniichan has found Hope..." Emiko stated as she smiled at the thought...

Niel kept quiet as he only stare at Seirin as he look again towards His Mistress...

Emiko imagined his brother crying while smiling... this gave her another warm smile... 'This time Oniichan, dont give up!' Emiko thought as she was to pat Kou's head byt felt nothing, noticing this she guessed Kou has fallen asleep trough out the game...

And one by one each and one of the Generation of Mirackes along with the teams and audience are now cheering for Seirin to not give up...

"What a crowd!" Niel said to himself as he heard eachnof there cheers... Emiko just smile at there cheers...