MC BIO

Name: (Y/n) Uchiha.

Alias: Tobi, Last of the Uchiha.

Theme Song: Done with Everything by Line so Thin.

Age: 18.

Allegiance: Uchiha Clan (Destroyed), Night Raid (Formerly).

Personality: Cunning, Harsh, Manipulative.

Likes: Honing his craft, Getting stronger, his goals.

Dislikes: Akame, Night Raid, Bandits, Arrogance, Ignorance, Empire.

Looks: yours.

Appearance: 

Skills/Abilities: 

Skills/Abilities: 

Sharingan: The Sharingan is an ability wielded by the Uchiha Clan. (Y/n) was among the few who could wield it, when the Uchiha Clan was wiped out (Y/n)'s Sharingan evolved beyond what he could handle. Mangekyo. He would train himself to wield this power. he would strive for ways to evolve it past Mangekyo but wouldn't find out a route until after he went solo following his betrayal at the hands of Akame.

Fire Manipulation: (Y/n), like other Uchiha, could manipulate fire. He's created his own techniques and has mastered this ability. He would discover this skill after he was betrayed by Akame. While solo, he would train himself to master it further and would strive for better ways to use his powers.

Martial Arts: (Y/n) is highly trained in Martial Arts and was the best in Night Raid. After he went solo, he furthered his skills all in an attempt to get his Revenge on Akame. He would hone his skills over time but would amplify his efforts by mixing his martial arts with his fire abilities. 

Stealth: Thanks to his time in the Uchiha Clan and in Night Raid, he would hone the ability of stealth to a fine point. He's able to sneak into just about anything. He's used his skills to survive ever since he left Night Raid to become Tobi. His stealth is so lethal that some began calling him a silent ghost.

Weapon Summon: (Y/n) is highly skilled in summoning items so well that he can instantly summon any weapon from his arsenal into battle. This ranges from daggers, to swords and even to shields.

A short bio for ya