𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

ˡᵒᵍⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ

🎐 ༻Welcome to KOI NO YOKAN༺ 🎐

✧ 🎐 ༻Welcome to KOI NO YOKAN༺ 🎐 ✧

🫧༻༺༻🫧༺༻༺༻🫧༺༻༺🫧

"THERE ARE FRIENDS, THERE ARE FAMILIES. THEN THERE ARE FRIENDS WHO BECOME FAMILY"

🎐🎀🎐

A GIRL WITH MIDNIGHT BLACK HAIR-was standing in front of her mirror, for the past 10 minutes she has been repeating the same thing. She was smiling at the mirror and she she frowned, she smiled then frowned, smiled frowned, smiled frowned. She slapped her cheeks before smiling at herself in the mirror again, revealing her light blue braces.

"𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢, 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐀𝐤𝐤𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬"
she said trying to reassure herself before frowning again.

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬"
Takemichi said in a low voice.

"𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄!"
an elderly voice shouted from downstairs

"𝐔𝐇! 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆!"
she responded to her mother. She looked in the mirror and took a deep breath and sighed, she smiled once before blowing a kiss at her reflection. She took her school bag and rushed downstairs.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠?"
the girl's mother asked as she grabbed her car keys from the kitchen counter

"𝐔𝐡, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭"
takemichi responded with an awkward smile

"𝐀𝐰𝐰, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬"
the mother said with a reassuring smile. Takemichi smiled back at her and nodded.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦. 𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰"