Chapter 10:Lore Session

Y/n:.......*Yawwwwn!*......

You were in your backyard waiting for your new Hell Hound who was named Helena to poop.

Y/n(tired):Helena come on.It's 6:02am.Just poop,or pee,or both so I could sleep in on my Saturday....

Just poop,or pee,or both so I could sleep in on my Saturday

Helena:I'm sorry Master but I can't go if I'm rushed!

Y/n(tired):*Sigh*Fair I guess.I hate it when people rush me....

You then began to nod off.And as you did you felt someone tap you.

Y/n(tired):Hmm?!

Helena:I'm finished!!

She said while wagging her tail.

Y/n(tired):Oh good.....Now let's go back to-

*Bwooosh!*

Y/n:Huh?!AAHHHHHHHH!!!

Alice teleported outside.

Alice:Honey!What's wrong?!

Y/n:THE BACKYARDS ON FIRE!!

Alice:Oh that?Helenaaa?Did you do this?

All Helena did was cutely lay down on the ground and gave the puppy dog eyes.

Alice:Naughty girl!You forgot to cover your poop?

Helena:Well how else are others supposed to know this is my territory?!

Y/n:Hi yeah it's me the main character-CAN WE GET BACK TO THE FUCKING FIRE?!?!

Alice tapped her microphone on the ground as a short but very powerful small rainstorm was summoned and put the fire out.

Y/n(drenched):.......

Alice:Well look at the bright side.(Seductive)You're just like me when we were at Ozzies.

Y/n:Alice it's 6 in the morning.How did this even happen?

Alice:It is mines and Verosika's fault for not telling you this darling.But a Hell Hounds feces is fire!

Y/n:THAT IS NOT FIRE!!FIRE IS DRIVING MY DODGE CHALLENGER 200MPH IN A SCHOOL ZONE!!!