Chapter three.

Don't know how I can possibly write a party scene! I'm not very social! Well wish me writers luck ill need it. Like now.

*Cry's P.O.V* SUPRISE! ;)

"Come on guys! Not now!" I shouted in fake disgust, covering my face with my hand, or covered my mask with my hand, pretending to be grossed out at the sight in front of me. Why must they punish me?!

They knew I didn't like it when they full-on make out in front of me! It didn't really disgust me but it was a plain not-wanted reminder.

Mentally preparing myself, I peeked through my hand and saw a blushing Jund standing next to a smirking Snake, a smug look crossed his features and he wrapped an arm around Jund's waist possessively," Like what you see?" Snake smiled sheepishly and then looked at the blushing Scott, who's face was now at least 50 shades of red.

"Oh shut up Snake!" Jund yelled at him and playfully pushed him away, only to be yanked back into his side," You know you like it," He whispered in his ear smugly, though loud enough that I can hear it.

"GET A ROOM!" I yelled and cover my ears," We already did!" Jund yelled back at me and I can't help but chuckle, since we all practically shared my house, I even put them together in one on purpose,"Where are Red and Russ?" I asked trying to change the subject an find a excuse to turn away from the couple as Snake leaned down to give Jund a quick kiss.

"Um, last I saw them they were at the lockers." Jund told me, I could tell he was still blushing," Aw your so cute when you blush." Snake cooed to Jund and I heard an intake of breath," GOD SNUND SHUT UP!"

"What's the yelling about?" I heard a voice and turned around to see Russ with his arm wrapped around Red's shoulder," Thank the Gods." I muttered and walked over to them slowly,"Guys," I called Jund and Snake over. Jund ran away from his boyfriend and rammed into my side," So what is it?" He asked," Come on guys! The Late Night Crew has a party to plan!"

*Jonathan's P.O.V*

"No!" I yelled for the thousandth time in the past two minutes,"Come on Delirious! It will be fun! The late night crew's parties are the best! You know that just as well as I do!" Shouted Mini from across the table. All my friends were glaring at me. I can't take this bullshit much longer! I don't wanna go! They aren't my friends anymore!

"I don't wanna go!" I objected, voicing my thoughts. I heard Moo heave a sigh from his spot next to Terrorizer," Do I need to get Evan?" He threatened and I stood up, that's it! IM DONE! I shoved my chair back and ran, out of the caf. Out of school. Just ran tell my feet couldn't carry me any longer. How could he say that?! Evan isn't here anymore, not to me. He is gone. And as long as she is there he won't be coming back. He is dead to me. He choose her over me, over everyone.

I fall to the ground and realize....I'm lost. No wait I'm in the woods behind the school. Oh okay good I thought I was lost. I sighed.

"What are you doing here?" I heard the familiar voice of the person I just wanted to escape,"Going for a good lunch stroll in the woods because my life couldn't get worse!" I shot back at him.

"Del what's wrong?" His voice was laced with concern but I couldn't give less," You! You, Evan. Are what's wrong! Just leave me alone!" I shouted and started storming off," Del, wait!  What did I do?" He asked," You choose Evan, you choose."

I raced away from Evan and back to school. I feel like I just went in a circle. What? I may ditch my friends in rage but school goes on my permeant record! I don't ditch. Simple. I wanna go to college.

"Well, well. Never thought I'd see the day Delirious ditched." I heard Cry's voice behind me," Coming to the party tonight? It'll be fun! Evan will be ther-" Before he could finish my fist connected with his jaw-line, and I heard a crake. It felt good to finally punch something other than a wall. Definitely better, punching Cry.