My Roommate is a Pornstar - 2

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆☽Ⓛ❈Ⓒ☾⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Jessica's POV.

The move into the new apartment is easy. The moving company does it all for me, for a hefty price, but it's worth it. They take great care of all my filming equipment and even set it up in my room. I'm back to filming in the afternoon.

The first week involves Edward and I learning to live with each other. It's not difficult, we're both very clean, quite quiet and enjoy our own company. He is in his office most days editing videos, and I'm in my bedroom making videos for my channel. We stay out of each other's way and meet in the kitchen at meal times. We eat together, which combats loneliness for both of us.

One evening, Edward goes out with a couple friends. He's kind enough to invite me, but I finished a make-up tutorial only an hour before and took all my make-up off. I don't have it in me to apply again, plus I'm wearing a face-mask. I'm a little embarrassed when he knocks on my bedroom door and finds me in my dressing gown with an orange face (from the mask) and my hair up in a top knot and scraped back with a headband. It's a look, that's for sure.

Edward doesn't scream or jump back in surprise. The only indication that my appearance amuses him is the slight widening of his eyes and a smirk playing on his lips.

God, he has nice lips.

I politely decline his offer and thank him for it, telling him that I'll definitely come next time. Crushing on and sleeping with my roommate is not a good idea, but his friends are fair game in my opinion and this girl's gotta eat.

I wait for Edward to leave and then pull out my toy box from underneath my bed. It's filled with all of the things that help get me off. My bullet vibrator is a personal favourite. Rolf, my seven-inch purple rubber dildo is useful when I'm feeling empty and need to be filled. There are also nipple clamps, clit-flickers and butt plugs.

The bullet is my choice tonight. I play with myself using only my fingers at first and read some dirty stories on my phone to get myself in the mood. I can't go straight in with porn, it's too intense and, if I'm not horny enough, way too cringey.

I edge myself, almost making myself cum at least twice before I swap from my book to a porn site. I load up a generic site and scroll through their featured videos, seeing if any of the titles or snapshots of the clips take my interest. One of the titles makes me laugh, I smirk with amusement as I read it.

Big Dick Ed-ergy takes busty brunette's ass virginity.

The clip of the video shows a woman with large boobs bouncing on some guy's lap. It zooms in on her face, which is very pretty, and focusses on the expressions she's making. The title itself is intriguing enough and I'm sold when I see how pretty the woman is, I click on the video.

I wait for the seconds to countdown on the ad and then click skip. The video starts off with the woman by herself, writhing as if overcome with arousal on the sofa. She looks lustfully into the camera and palms her breasts over her top. I use my finger to buffer the video ahead. She's naked, then the man comes in and all that is visible at first is his giant dick. The title wasn't lying, he definitely has big dick energy. I can only assume his pornstar name is Eddy or Eddie for the play on words to work.

I admire his cock as she sucks on it. It's darker than the rest of his body, a golden caramel colour with a browner head. It's not too big, like some microphone dicks you see. He isn't circumcised and the woman uses that to her advantage as she strokes his shaft. There are a few veins on his dick and it looks surprisingly soft to touch, although he is rock-hard erection-wise. His balls are pale brown and tucked up close to his dick, they move up and down as she sucks on him.