that funny feeling

You guys are 11 years old.

Nidal was moving to another state. You two have been best friends since you guys were little. Nidal's parents called you and your parents to have one last dinner together. You got dressed in a black lace dress and wiped your tears and went to his house. You and your parents arrived at his house.

They sat down to eat dinner but you couldn't so you went to Nidal's room. His eyes were so red. He was already crying. " Why are you leaving me Nidal? Why can't you stay here.." you said to him.

" I have to y/n. I promise I will come back. I promise. " Nidal replied.

Nidal released you from his grip and tucked your hair behind your ear. He came a bit closer to you and said " Promise me something." You nodded looking straight in his eyes. " Forget that we were friends, can you promise me that?" he replied.

Nidal's POV:

I watched her come into my room crying. I can't believe I have to leave her. She's my best friend. I had to tell her those words for she would be mad at me instead of being sad. I don't want her to wake up every morning waiting for me when I'm not coming back. My father got a new job at a company in Texas. It payed really good so It was "good for us."

...

" Wow. Your moving and now you want me to forget we were friends. Were we even best friends." I said. " Were WE? " I yelled. Nidal put his head down and just ignored me. How could he have done this to me? I wiped my tears and went down stairs. Fortunately, it was time to go home.

" Y/n say your goodbyes to everyone. " My parents told you as you headed down stairs. When you got down stairs. You hugged their family and said your goodbyes. You especially hugged Jiji the tightest since she was your other bestfriend. " Are you going to say goodbye to Nidal?" Your parents asked. You quickly replied, " I already said goodbye to him let's go. Your parents gave you a weird face but you just ignored it.

As soon as you got home you ran into you room. Your cat Milo was laying on top of the bed waiting for you. You hugged him as you cried yourself to sleep.

2 years later..

You and your cousins were going to the mall today. You quickly got dressed in your white crop top hoodie with jeans. Your phone started spamming with messages from your cousins. My parents weren't home so I just put a note on the fridge with the magnet letters. ( if ykyk )

" Hurry up!" your cousins yelled. " Fuck off." You said flipping them off. They just laughed teasing you. When you guys got to the mall you went to go get food from the food court while your cousins went to go buy clothes. Suddenly, you heard voices you haven't heard in years.

It was this ginger girl suprising Nidal. While Jiji just smiled being happy for her brother. You just continued to stand with boba in your hands. It was crazy thinking about how that used to be you... You looked down when someone tapped you on the shoulder. It was your cousin. " Y/N." your cousin yelled as he told you he was going to the bathroom and wait here.

When you turned around. You saw the pair of siblings looking at you. They just smiled and waved continuing to talk to the girl from earlier in front of a camera. Which you found out her name was Salish. Nidal and Salish continued to talk and laughed. You suddenly got that funny feeling in your stomach. You just ignored it and came to a conclusion.

You hated Nidal Wonder.

( Updated. Not gonna lie I had writers block cs like I didn't know what to write. I then got this idea from smthing that happened to me in real life. But if anybody has suggestions let your girl know )