"You done yet, Love"

Characters: Scar & Leona
Relationship: Dating

𝗣𝗼𝘃: 𝗟𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗮
"Can I fight him!!" I asked Sage, Cassie, Libby and Vega, "No absolutely not," Vega said shaking her head.

Cassie comes in, dragging a very angry Scar behind her, his hair short, He looks handsome when Scar comes out as Trans to us. We were all proud of him.

Anyway, Scar leaves Cassie to go get food by the looks of it. Cassie comes over "Hi, what is going on?!" She asks "Not a lot were trying to stop Leona from getting in a fight, Darling" Sage explains "He was harassing her" I defended myself,

Cassie nods "Alright, you should have let her" "See Vega," I tell Vega "Cassie agrees," I continue.
"Fine, 1 hit" Vega explains seriously "Okay," I tell her.

I go up to the man and punch him in the face, Satisfying.

𝗣𝗼𝘃: 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿
Cassie dragged me here and left to find Sage so I just got some food. "I regret this" Vega says " Regret what?" I asked "A guy was harassing somebody, and Leona punched him" Sage explains."Let me handle this" I tell them.

I grab Leona drag her outside and pin her to the wall with 1 hand and the other to my side.
" You done yet, Love?" I ask, No response "Well?" I look her up and down. "Fine, yeah I am," Leona says, "Well come on," I said to her walking to our dorm "Why? Like why are we going to the dorm?" She asks "To sleep!" I tell her" Now, please. Hurry up" I add, I hear her grumble a 'Fine' behind me.

As we get to the door of our dorm, We go to my room and lay down her head on my chest, She slowly falls asleep, and I follow soon after.