22. A day in village

The next few days passed by with their sweet romance in between, they are like totally in love but won't admit that to each other.

Rivaan left the next day after the royal judgement day, sakhi cried her heart but teju was there for her and karan also promised her that Rivaan will come back for her. 

Today, both Karan and teju planned to visit some villages disguised as common people.  He dressed up in simple dhoti shirt with turban and she dressed in a simple lehenga with just mangalsutra and a simple nose pin.

He set up his fake big moustache and she laughed seeing him..

Karan " Hasrahe hai aap " he looked at her with are you serious expression and she nodded like a baby

Teju " look at you... Hehehh... Aap gundo jaise lagrahe ho "

He cringed his eyebrows at her and walked to her, she adjust her pallu end to keep them on her head and he pulled her closer by her waist. 

Karan " and you know what gundos with do , they will... " he started kissing her jawline, peppering them with few kisses and she giggled as it feels ticklish with that mustache and he shook his head looking at her.

Karan " chaliye ranisa "

Teju " uffooo... agar aap ranisa kahenge logo ki beech toh hum kaise apni asliyat chupayenge "

Karan looked at her thinking she is right and he asked her to suggest some name which she liked to be called. She thought for a while and looked at him with a pout as she couldn't think of anything as such. 

He chuckled and kissed her cheeks
"hmm... Let me call you Mishti "
She smiled widely and repeated the name and he nodded yes. She kissed his cheeks and he blushed. 

Teju " aur hum aapko aarav ji hi bulayenge "

Karan " manzoor hai hume "
He kissed her forehead and she smiled, she wrapped her hands around his torso and he hugged her more tightly. 

.....................................................................

After taking blessing from the king and queen, they both left the palace and started their journey as a common people to the village. He took veer with him and made teju ride with him and they carried some clothes in a jute bag with some less pennies. 

They first reached the village named Kotra, which is located in the centre of kingdom, a big market is the highlighting feature of the places.  The villagers around, will come and sell their products here and many migrants target this village for their economic growth. 

She stepped down from the horse followed by him, she covered her face with the veil and through the net pallu,  her face was not much visible. They approached a big store where they sell handmade products.

Karan " Namasate bhaiya, humara naam aarav,aur ye hamari patni mishthi, hum pardesh jaarahe thi par rastaa confuse hoke yahan agye,kya hume koye jagah milega, dho din rehne keliye bas. Hamara log aas paas hume dhundke ayenge phir hum chali jayenge "

(hello brother, I m aarav and this is my wife mishthi, we were travelling to other kingdom but got confused and diverted towards here. Can we get some place to live for two days , till our people come searching for us. We will leave then) 

The shopkeeper looked at him for a second and went inside, he brought another lady who he introduced as his wife and ask him to follow her.  The lady walked for some distance and showed them s small unused Hut. 

Lady " Yahi ek jagah hai Yahan pe, kahi dino se koye nahi rehta yahan.. Aap yahi raho dho din keliye.. Aapko kuch bhi chahiye voh market pe milega aapko.."