At what?

"I was at Busan..." *Jungkook said, trying to hide his laugh because of your Face you're making because of him*

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN BUSAN" *You shouted at him with an angry face* "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?" you said and opened the gate do he can come in*

**Time skip to night**

*You wore a Beautiful dress* "Am I looking beautiful" You said in a childish way

*Jungkook Gave you a side eye and went close to you* "you are looking like a very beautiful donkey"*jungkook said and kiss you gently and passionately*

*for the first time he was not angry at you not you and you were not annoyed for him... instead you both actually love each other, which was 100% Fake it looks fake and it was fake...*

"okay now I need to say something"*Jungkook said and started kissing your neck*"I am going to a trip... ok? you are allowed to bring your friends in this mansion... ok?"*he said super happily as he had another plan in his mind going on*

"Woooooowwww~" you said in a very happy mood because you wanted you friends to come and visit your house even for one time atleast...

*he kiss you patiently again and went with his luggage*"bye my love don't forget about me please"

*after sometime after he went you started realising that you should start your plan from now as he started having a soft spot for you even though it was fake you know that

*after sometime after he went you started realising that you should start your plan from now as he started having a soft spot for you even though it was fake you know that... so you decided to call someone...*

***mobile number dialing...+81-XXX-XZZX-ZZZ***

"Hello?" -???

"I think this is the correct time to
start our mission right now.. " -You

" did he really build a soft spot for you? " -???

" I know it is fake but it will be okay because I know how to manage with it ok? " -You

" okay so what should I do right now? " -???

*you started searching for your diary*... Wait...*you found it and you started reading out to the person who is speaking to you in the phone* so as the plan says... you need to act like a normal Teenage boy... right now you can come to my house because he is outside for a trip right now... " -You

" are you sure that he is outside? you know I don't want to fall in any trap of him and kill each other *Laughs* can I come right now sweetheart? " -???

" you can come I already understood that he went away and I also turned off all the cameras... Were safe! " -You

" I am coming then" -???

To be continued

Spoiler:

the man who you are talking to is actually Your partner in crime... there are many more other secrets which will be revealed in the other parts so be continued... if you don't read the other part then you are not going to understand the whole story, and the other part I hope that it will be Long as hell...

Edit:

Bruh...I wrote so much and all of them just vanished.... the whole spoiler part is gone so now I am not going to write the whole spoiler again... wait for the other part to come... I can't write the whole thing again because I wrote over 1000 words in the spoiler only but I don't know what happened to water I think some bleach happened so now wait for the other part patiently ...

wish me good luck for my assessment as well.. after the assessment my terminal exams will start again so I don't think that I will be able to post the story that much as I am trying to post right now but still I will try to do that... plus my mom said that if I can't pass my exams of this final then she is going to take my phone away forever so I hope that I don't feel in any subject in my finals... I really want to go to class seven... whatever so as I want you to do I want you to pray for my terminals... because if I fail you are not going to get any other parts and this that and blah blah blah blah... wish me a lot of good luck please...

also don't forget to vote this story otherwise I will... fail on my own...:)

:)