2. Kim's at Jeon's

Mr.kim and taehyung went to office to finish the work so they can take an long leave......

______________________________________

After spending 8 hours in office mr.kim and taehyung came back home at 10pm and sat on the living room as they both were very tired after attending meeting after meeting as the had to clear there schedule for 2 week so that they can spend there holiday at Jeon's with out the tension of work and getting scolding from mrs.Kim.

After having there dinner they went towards there rooms to pack there luggage as they will leave tomorrow morning,so now they need to pack the luggage

At taehyung's room

As soon as taehyung came inside her room she fall on her bed and let out an heavy tired sigh. As she was hella tired from all the work and now all she wants is to sleep, but she can't as she have to pack her bag.

After taking an deep breath she got up from her bed and went towards her closet and took her favourite suitcase and then started to pack her clothes and necessary daily usage thing like skin care cream and make up .

And after 1 hour she was done with her packing then she checked if she has kept everything she needs or not and after 5 min she was done with checking she kept her luggage in her room and then she did her night routine and came out wearing her night dress

( taehyung's night dress.....edited by me 🤡)

On the other side at Jeon's mansion

Mr.jeon came home at 8 in night after attending an 5 hours long metting and sat in the sofa and let out an tired sigh and mrs.jeon came and gave him an glass of water which mr.jeon drink in one goo and then kept the glass on the tea table.

" how was ur day honey" mrs.jeon asked

'' very hectic and am very tired after attending 5 hour long metting " mr.jeon said

" u can rest but before that honey u go and freshen up till then I will set the dinning table " mrs.jeon Said and mr.jeon nodded his head and said an small "ok" and went upstairs towards their room.

After 15 mr.jeon came down stairs and went towards the dinning room and saw hanjun already sitting there and Yuma was serving him the dinner with shaking hands then he noticed the new bruise markes on her arms it was like some one has holded her arm very tightly.

" What happened to ur arm Yuma" mr.jeon said and Yuma flinched and hurriedly covered her arm with the end of her saree and said " nothing bhaiya I just slipped in the bathroom" mr.jeon just nodded his head knowing very well that she will never tell anything.

While hanjun was just looking at him with blank face. While mr.jeon just just sat on his place which was the head of family chair.

" be more careful yumi nowadays u are slipping very much in the bathroom today morning also u slipped in the bathroom and now also " mrs.jeon who was hearing everything said while coming out of the kitchen with dish in her hand. Yuma nodded her head and said " I will Mimi " and then after serving HanJun she stood behind him to serve him if he need anything.