Chapter one: Sa Rang

Kwon Seungmin was one of the most pushed around kids in the entire school. It's because he was a nerd, and all the popular guys thought that they were better than him. They forced him to give test answers and cheat by threatening him. Me personally, I got rather fed up seeing this. All my friends thought of him as 'The Puppy Nerd,' because he's cute like a puppy dog. All the annoying, popular guys' girlfriends also ridiculed him.
Being honest, I like him, but none of my friends know. I've asked them before, and they say the same as everyone else; "Meh...he's kinda cute but I would never date him."
The story all began one day, when I finally had enough of it. One of the girlfriends of an American student named Jon I think, and Jon himself, was bullying him. They were ripping pages out of one of the books that he had been peacefully reading at his locker after school. He wasn't doing anything to them, but they just had to make a big deal. As I approached them, I could hear Jon saying,
"You think you're better than us 'cause you're smart? Hmm? You're a little nerdy bastard!"
He was gripping another thirty pages to rip out, when I snatched the book out of his hands.
"Piss off!" I yelled.
He turned around to me, his lip slightly quirking upward.
"Sa rang, you're pretty popular aren't you?" He asked, already knowing the answer.
"Why the heck do you care Jon? Is that relevant? Hmm?" I snapped back in complete anger and disgust. I looked over at seungmin and he was wiping tears away from his face, with red eyes. I felt really sorry for him.
"How dare you try to mess with me!" He yelled, his face was becoming more cross. I was lucky that I dabbed in martial arts, and won belts in karate, because he took a swipe me. I dodged, and kicked him right in the crotch. He clutched himself where I had hit, and kneeled down in pain. His girlfriend got mad though. She came after me, trying for a right hook. I grabbed her hand before it reached my face, and twisted it to where it was almost sprained. She yelped out in pain, and Jon catapulted at me, trying to shove me into the locker. He succeeded, but I elbowed him hard in the side, and swiped my leg underneath his feet, knocking him onto the ground.
"You'll...pay for this," he said coughing and panting. His girlfriend was still holding onto her wrist. I grabbed the papers that Jon had torn off the book, crumpled them up, and threw them all over him, grabbing Seungmin by the wrist, and lightly tugging on his arm, beckoning him to come with me. As we walked away, he said,
"I'm sorry for the trouble—"
"It wasn't any trouble at all," I interrupted, "I'm so fricking tired of people bullying you. It's not like they're better or anything, and besides, just because you're smart, doesn't mean you should get used for granted. I've been noticing it more and more, and I hate it when people bully other people. It's so uncalled for."
"W-well thanks."
"No problem. Anyway, I'm sorry about the book. If I had known what was happening, then I would have stopped him before he even tore one page out."
"Yeah, it's not your fault. That book was a library book though, and every time this happens, my mom scolds me and makes me spend my money to buy another one."
"I hope they've learned their lessons."
"Yeah. Me too."
"Anyway, I gotta go. Good luck! Bye!" I yelled to him as I walked away.
"Bye!" He yelled back.