#two

JAY CINCO★LOS ANGELES, CA8:12am

JAY CINCO
LOS ANGELES, CA
8:12am

The light shined bright into Cinco's apartment and Cinco woke up next to next to his girlfriend Jade. He looked over at her and saw her with no shirt on and just shorts laying on her stomach with the covers on her and her hair messed up.

Cinco didn't have on a shirt either, he just had on his psd boxers. He walked to his bathroom putting up the toilet seat and using the toilet.

He finished then washed his hands, brushed his teeth, then washed his face before going back into his room. "Yo bae, wake up, let's go get some food" Cinco announced out loud making Jade move a little bit in her sleep.

Jade turned her body then sat up covering her breasts. "Where my shirt at?" She moved her hand across the bed looking for her shirt. She found it then threw it on.

"Look at your hair" Cinco laughed at her. She picked up her phone opening the camera app looking at her hair trying to fix it with her hand. "Oh my fucking gosh" she sighed trying to fix her hair.

She got up and walked to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and washed her face then tried to fix her hair. It wasn't cooperating so she just left it but it didn't look bad it was just a little frizzy.

"How you slept?" Cinco asked Jade while she was walking out of the bathroom. "Good" she smiled looking at Cinco. "We bouta go get some food, put on some clothes" he told her as he went into his closet grabbing some sweats then putting on a beater and a t-shirt on top of it.

"I'm wearing one of your hoodies" Jade let Cinco know going into his closet and grabbing a sp5der hoodie and wearing it. "What video we doing today?" Jade asked Cinco as she put on the hoodie then put some slides on.

"Ion know yet" Cinco answered as he got dressed. "Aight, cmon we out" Cinco grabbed the car keys and Jade followed him outside the apartment closing the door.

They went in the elevator and pressed the button as it went down. Jade started twerking on Cinco while he had the camera in his hand but he wasn't recording. "Ohh, shake that lil shit" he looked down as he place his hand on her waist while she was twerking.

She stopped and then looked at him. "I'm still tired as fuck" she sighed. "Well yeah, niggas was doing damn near 10 rounds last night" Cinco laughed. "I knoww" she nodded agreeing.

They exited the elevator and walked to Cinco's car getting in. Cinco drove to the nearest food place for breakfast that sold good food.

"Fuck my baby daddy, fuck my baby daddy" Jade recited Sexy Redd lyrics to herself. "Who yo baby daddy?" Cinco looked over at Jade as one of his eyebrows raised.