Special Cookies

Minho works as a bakerista and bakes delicious cookies.
Jisung is a regular customer who comes in every day just for the cookies.

-fluffy
-minsung
________________________________________________

"May I also have one of those cookies?"
"I'm sorry, those aren't for sale."
Not for you at least.
Minho was saving the remaining three cookies for his favorite customer whose name he didn't even know, but whom he so incredibly a lot adored.

"Oh, well just coffee then please."
"Would you like some milk with it?"
The regular question Minho had to ask from everyone who ordered coffee since you would never know how people wanted their coffee.
Though the kind looking woman seemed like a milk in coffee kind of person, he still wanted to make sure.

"Yes thank you."

Despite the fact that Minho wasn't the most sociable person, he loved interacting with his customers.
"Oh and I would like it to go, please."
"Sure, anything else I could get you?"
"No thank you."
"That would be 3,50€."
The lady handed the coins to him and as it was an even amount, Minho had to only hand the woman a receipt and her coffee in a carton cup.

After the lady left, the brunet went to wipe some of the tables that were free of any customers.
It was already three in the evening and Minho still hadn't seen his favorite customer yet, which was odd considering he'd usually come around two.

The male customer had the most round cheeks Minho had ever seen and his eyes were the most beautiful brown eyes that looked always so lively and radiated so much warmth it made the brunet's heart jump out of his chest even though there was a hint of tiredness behind the eyes that worried Minho.

Finally the annoying bell rang and Minho looked towards the door.
There he was. His hair stuck to his forehead because of the snowstorm that had been coming down from the sky since the morning and he was panting heavily due to running and his clothes were dripping water.
Minho would lie if he said that the male didn't look gorgeous even when he was coated in snow and water.

"Do you- perhaps have - those delicious cookies?"
Minho smiled widely without responding and went back behind the counter.
"I figured you'd be back."
"You did?" The other looked confused, having not expected the brunet even to remember him because of the amount of customers that shopped there everyday.
"Of course. You've come here every day for the past three months, we've talked a lot and I still don't know your name." The young bakerista laughed as he made a hot chocolate for his regular customer.

"Jisung. Han Jisung."
"What? My name is Minho, not Jisung."
Minho heard the soft giggles coming from the younger's mouth. It was like music to his ears. That's how soft it sounded like.
"Well Minho, not Jisung. I meant that My name is Jisung."
"Oh."

Jisung got the hot choco cup from Minho and sighed at the warmth of it as he took a sip.
"Thank you. How much do I owe you?"
"Nothing. You look like you need it." The brunet smiled at the boy as he gave him the plate with the last three cookies he'd saved specifically for Jisung.
"I sure do. Today was horrible."
"How so?"

Again, despite not knowing Jisung personally, Minho was open to listening the boy's worries. I mean, it's not like he had anything else to do or anyone waiting for him at home apart from his three cats of course.

"My boss wanted me to write this article about the effects of budget cuts on low income families, which I did. But he thought I was too biased considering my lesser background." Jisung explained with a cookie in his mouth and a frown on his face.
"So the article wasn't published."
"I'm sorry."
"It's fine."