chapter 11.

I just landed here in New York! It's exactly 9:20 i hope someone is here to pick me up like i asked.

I walked out of the airport. Looking around for someone with my name on a board or something.

"Boo" someone said in my ear from behind.

"Aa" i yelled.

The guy started laughing. It was Crawford. I know his laugh.

"Crawford you idiot!"

"Your voice" he said laughing

"How did you even recognize me with the hoodie up and shades on?" I asked him.

"I can recognize you from a mile girl" he said smiling

"Aww. Let's go" i said *sarcasm*

We got to the black Ford. I sat on passenger seat. When you're with crawf you never get to drive he just loves to drive.

We reached our hotel in 20 mins. Crawford was telling how many people are there to perform.

I'm a lil nervous now. It's my first time in front of crowd or i should say first time performing on stage.

We got out of car.

"Crawford!" I said as i jumped on back

"Haha you lazy girl!" He said as he walked

"But you love me" i said jokingly.

We got in the lobby i saw a guy with key cards n a sheet n pen.

"Phil here she is" Crawford said to the guy with everything.

"Ok here is your room key card Alex. You're not sharing it with anyone yet. Your room is on 5th floor like everyone else. Please see Shawn when you go up." He said gave me the key

"Ok thank you" i said and signaled Crawford to start walking again.

"Will you get down now?" He said

"Am i that heavy?" I asked him

"No are you crazy? You're not heavy" he and started walking as the lift doors opened.

"502 it is" i said.

We walked i opened the gate. Got down.

"You unpack or something. I'll be 507 with guys. And Shawn is in 509" Crawford said and went.

I jumped on bed. Well I'm not tired i slept pretty good on the flight. So let's go meet other Youtubers?

I looked at myself in mirror. I threw my Snapback on the table fixed my hair. Took off my shades. Let's go.

I got out locked my room made sure it's locked. Crawford said 509 right?

I started walking to 509 i heard some laughs from other rooms. I knocked on the door.

"We told you we'll come back in 5 mins Reynolds" A blonde guy around 3 inches taller than me blue eyes, Cute looking opened the door and said.

"Is Shawn here?" I asked.

"No" he said with a questioning look.

"Is that?" Matt came from somewhere behind the guy.

"Alex!" He said and hugged me

"Hey Matt" i said

"Come on in" he said

"I need to see Shawn first you know how he'll worry if doesn't see me" i explained to him.