Chapter 2: A New Beginning

Third Person POV

After a few hours, Y/n slowly began to wake up, finding himself and what looked to be a med bay.  The lights were dim but the room wasn't dark. He was laying on what appeared to be a medical bed

He was all alone in the room and the yellow robots we're not in the room

Y/n: "What is going on?"

The young boy slowly leans up for some reason his body didn't hurt anymore. He looked down at his arms to see that they were healed and that the bruises he had were gone.

All of his wounds were completely healed. As he stared at his healed wounds he didn't notice that a door opened up.

On the other side was the yellow robot from before.

Y/n: "What do you want?"

It moved out of the door and it gushed Y/n to follow him. Slowly get out of the bed and he started to follow the robot.

As they were walking down the hallway they passed by some windows. The boy looks out one of the windows and gasp in shock. 

Outside those windows was nothing but stars and black emptiness. They were stars.  He realized he was not on some type of base he realized he was in space.

He stared out the windows just looking out at the black emptiness.

Cyclops: "Zurg"

The robot snaps the boy out of his thoughts and they continue on down the hall.

Y/n's POV

The strange yellow robots led me to a strange room. One of them walks up to a control panel and  turns a switch on the control panel.

And Sutton emerged from the red fog. It was big and I did not know what it opened up. On the inside was another robot.

It was a totally different robot but it was bigger and it was purple. It also had 2 red eyes instead of one.

I expected it to move but it didn't instead it opened up

I expected it to move but it didn't instead it opened up. When it was fully open there was no one inside it. I turned around to look at the yellow robot with confusion.

The robot then points towards the robot that was behind me. But I was still confused on what it meant.

Cyclops: "Zurg"

This was weird and I barely understood what they were saying.

I then pointed at myself and pointed to a robot. As if it wanted me to get inside it and the robot nods it's head.

They wanted me to get inside the robot but for what though?  I then turned back to the robot in front of me before I walked up to the purple robot.

When I was completely in front of it one of the robots lifts me up from behind and sets me down inside of it.

I was startled for a moment as if  They were trying to do something horrible to me. But once I was inside the robot nothing happened at first. Then robot closes up with me in it.

At first I started to panic but I realized nothing was happening.  I looked around inside the robot that I was in and found out that I was in a seat. I look up and I could see the other robots from the outside.

There were also controls in front of me. Slowly I grabbed one of the controls and the robots started moving. I freaked out a bit But when I looked back up I noticed the robots on the outside were bowling.

I watched as they bowed and repeat the same thing that they were saying early.

Cyclops: "Zurg"

Now I realized what they were saying and what they meant. They were calling me Zurg and I didn't even tell them my name.

I guess this is what they were trying to tell me that I am Zurg.

They looked at me as if I was the leader. As I was trying to take this all in a lot was going through my mind.

A thought past through my mind, it was the memories of the beating, all of the hate, all of abuse I have received for nothing.

A lot of memories passed through my head of the life I had But not the one I wanted. I didn't start to feel a feeling that I have not felt.

I felt rage and nothing but rage.  I realized that my parents didn't care about me but all they did care about was money.

I never felt love or would like to be loved by anyone. I don't have friends, or any other family members that care about me

All of my life I tried to be good, I tried doing what everyone else wanted, but all I received was nothing but hate. If I can't be good then I will be the opposite of good. I'll be there worse nightmare, I will be evil then, and I will make everyone pay.

These robots need a leader and that's up and that's something that I could be.

Y/n: "This is my new beginning. I will have my revenge."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the long wait.