Chapter -2

Veer pov.

Groaning a little bit I opened my eyes to accept myself in hell but what shocked me was that I was not in hell neither I was in heaven. I looked around to find myself in my room when I was maybe seventeen or eighteen years old. I searched for my phone to find that today was the same date and year when everything started.

Today is my eighteenth birthday.

Pinching myself I runner towards the mirror and looked at myself. I can't believe it. I have the same green eyes and chubby cheeks that I had before meeting my nightmare. I was wearing my cartoon pyjamas.

I looked around the room to find everything was the same as before

I looked around the room to find everything was the same as before. As the realization hit me my eyes went wide and I dashed out of my room barefoot.

I moved downstairs to hear some sounds. Reaching the middle of the staircase I found my family sound and safe.

Talking with each other.

My father Abeer Singh Shekhawat was sitting on the sofa in the living room reading the newspaper. He was wearing his suit with his specs probably getting ready for his office.

Next to him were my bhai and bhaiya.

My elder brother Neel Singh Shekhawat is the current CEO of the Shekhawat family and is twenty-eight years old. He is ten years older than me. He was also wearing his office suit. Next to him was my Second elder brother, Kairav bhaiya...my bhaiya who is the surgeon in a well-reputed hospital. He is twenty-five years old.

Looking at them well and being alive makes my eyes fill with tears. I can't believe it god gave me a second chance to improve my mistakes.

"Veer, you wake up "

Listening to the source of the voice I looked up to find my mother standing there with a beautiful smile. My mother -Naina Singh Shekhawat. was wearing a beautiful pink saree that made her look more beautiful. She is the definition of beauty. She is a fashion designer.

I looked at her, but after looking at me her smile disappeared and changed into a worried face.

Not able to control myself I ran into her and hugged her tightly. All I could do was cry. I was crying just because of my stupid love they died. I buried my face into her neck tightly.

"Veer baccha(kiddo), what happened...why are you crying...tell me...did you have a nightmare... Tell Mommy about it "

I didn't say anything just cried loudly while hugging her tightly. She patted my back and spoke soft words to make me stop crying.

Hearing my crying, my father and brothers came near me and looked at me with worried faces.

"Veer champ what happened tell us"Bhai worriedly spoke while caressing my hair.

"tell me if someone said something to you...tell bhaiya I will beat the person who tried to hurt you "bhaiya spoke.

"yes tell Dadda I will try to solve your problem," Dadda spoke while looking at me.