A soldier? [Chapter 3]

Song name is 911/ Mr. Lonely
                    -Tyler, the creator
              (I love this song sm ong)

The sound of something burning. Oh it's a doorknob. The metal doorknob melts which causes the door to unlock. The door opens, which reveals the demon looking boys.

"Your highness. Was that use of magic really necessary?" The dark blue one asks looking a little irritated at the red one.

"Yes." Red one says with no elaboration.

Johnny walks into the apartment like he owns the place.

"It seems the spirt has allowed us entrance."

"Woah, cool!" The orange one exclaimed, completely awed at all the stuff he's never seen before. He walks into the apartment to explore.

"Noi!"

They walk in. Pierce walks into the living room with Mikey in his arms and puts him on the couch.

"Wow! Hi spirit . *𝘎𝘢𝘴𝘱* I think the spirit might like me!" Noi boops Johnny on the nose. Turns out johnny did not like that so he started to chase after Noi.

"AHHH!" Noi runs away screaming with Johnny right behind him as he's yelling incoherent words.

Pierce furrows his eyebrows. "This spirit has decided Noi must die."

"Good." Red says as he looks towards the direction of the screaming.

"Noi! Die in silence. The last thing we need you doing is alerting the nearby humans."

"Are we really going to let Noi die? I mean I'm all for it but-"

"That spirit seems harmless. But don't tell Noi that."

More screaming can be heard.

The green one starts laughing at Noi's misery.

"His humongous suffering brings me joy!" He said at the end of his cackle.

"Likewise." Says blue demon.

"Enough. Scout the area."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mikey slowly opens his eyes.

'Why am I back in my apartment?"

He sits up and looks around.

'Ehh whatever, I'm hungry. Imma call ken-chin. He'll get me dorayaki." He thinks, drooling a bit at the thought.

He fully gets up to start heading to the door intill he heard-

"THE PRISONER IS ESCAPING!"

He looks towards the voice and remembers all that has happened.

'Oh it's these pieces of shit."

Mikey, tired of it all, was just going to leave his apartment. Todays been such a pain in the ass, he's lost all ability to care at this point. Right after he gets a snack though.

He goes to his kitchen area to get a snack not noticing the green one chasing after him.

He grabs a bag of chips and turns around only to see Mr.green approaching him. He grabs the closest thing to him, the pan he used to make his eggs, he holds it up ready to throw it, kick some ass, and leave his apartment.

"*𝘎𝘢𝘴𝘱* A weapon!"

Pierce comes out of a room with a very big sword in his grasp. Ready to defend his peers, protect the prince, and defeat the dangerous human that stands before them.