Part 1

These past few weeks Andrew has been isolated in his room, making sure that his door is locked and listens to music... or that's what Y/N thought. One day Y/N came home from work early and heard banging on the wall and soft moans. *Oh Y/N! Fuck...* Y/N blushes, grabbing the doorknob and pushing slowly, peeking in. Andrew softly thrusts into his hands, covering his phallus in lube. *Ahhm... Please* Y/N stops in her tracks. "A-Andrew?" Andrew jumps, covering himself in his blanket. "W-What?!" He looks down, his cock throbbing to the touch. Y/N slowly backs up. Andrew stops her. "W-Wait!" Y/N stops, grabbing the doorknob and closing the door. "Please... Stay... Help me." Y/N blushes "A-Are you sure?..." Andrew nods, lifting the blanket up, showing his twitching cock. "F-Fine." Y/N slowly takes her clothes off, Andrew blushes as her glistening body presents itself to him. "You're beautiful.." Y/N's face turns redder "S-Shut up..." She grabs his face and pulls him into a kiss. Andrew moans into the kiss as Y/N softly wraps her fingers around his cock. She strokes it softly, rubbing her thumb on the tip. Andrew whimpers as they break the kiss. "Please... let me cum for you" Y/N smirks, taking her hand off of him and pushing him onto his back. "Okay.. But you have to cum inside of me.." Y/N straddles him, slowly inserting his cock inside of her. "Oh... God! Y/N ahh!" Y/N rides Andrew harder. "Shh... Let me give you heaven..." Y/N softly kisses him, his words become muffled. *Mhmuhmy* "What I can't hear you..." Y/N softly bites his neck. "Ah! I-I said mh! I-I said Mommy!" Y/N kisses him "Oh? You want to call me Mommy?" "Y-Yes!" Andrew's words become inaudible as he reaches his peak "Ahm! P-Please!" Andrew cums inside of her, his cock twitches more as she comes to a stop. "Did you cum?" Andrew looks away "Y-Yeah.." Y/N kisses him softly "Good boy..." Y/N lays down on Andrew's chest, falling asleep to Andrew's heartbeat.