Rules

Like any awards, we do have a few rules that you'll need to abide by in order to keep this a safe space for everyone

Like any awards, we do have a few rules that you'll need to abide by in order to keep this a safe space for everyone. Failure to follow all the rules, will result in either disqualification or no access into the awards.

🌸 Be kind. The awards are stressful for anyone, especially the founder, heads, judges, and hosts. Let's keep this a welcoming space for everyone. Rudeness won't be tolerated.

🌸 Must be 13+ years or older in order to enter. This is Wattpad's rule for the platform and I'd like to abide by their rules as well.

🌸 Books must have a minimum of 5 chapters. This is so we can get a feel of the story-line and get to know the characters. We want to be able to judge to the best of our abilities.

🌸 Do not change your story title or username during the awards. This makes things frustrating, even if you notify us. There's so much going on during this time and it's just a hassle.

🌸 Do not bribe the judges, and if you're a judge, do not accept bribes. This will result in a ban from the community and any future events we do. This is meant to be fun. If people are cheating, that ruins it for everyone.

🌸 You may enter as many books as you would like to, but only one per category, and you will only be allowed to win once. If your book happens to win in multiple categories, someone will reach out to you and will discuss the next steps on receiving your prize.

🌸 Share this book on your profile and make sure that you have the switch flicked on so that your followers are notified. We ask that you do the same with our book club book and our community hiring book.

🌸 Must be following the founder and your judge when announced. The founder of the community is AnnikaNofal

🌸 Every judge will have non-monetary payments that will be required upon being accepted. Failure to complete your judge's payment, will result in your book not being judged.

🌸 Add this book to your public and private reading list so that you get notified and so that others may join in on the fun. The password is Baddie with your birth year attached to it. For example Baddie1999.

🌸 Must participate in the tag fest. This helps us get our community out there and hopefully we will have a successful awards.

🌸 If you win, you have 24 hours to claim your prize, otherwise it will go to the runner up. Make sure you check back frequently around the end of the awards.

🌸 If you're judging, you may not enter a book in the same genre you wish to judge.

🌸 Judges, you must have discord. This is how we remain organized and are able to talk to you about projects etc., We will also be giving you assignments through discord.

, We will also be giving you assignments through discord