Chapter 6🤎

Apollo's POV
"Baby. Can you please just hurry up." I whined out.

"We're gonna be late for your appointment." I added.

His next therapy session is in an hour and he's taking his sweet old time getting ready.

"Okay okay okay! Just let me go pee real quick." He said as he made his way to his bathroom.

I let out a groan from frustration and laid my head onto his pillow.

When my head hit the pillow, I heard some noise come from under it.

Like a plastic bag.

I stuck my hand under the pillow, and pulled out a green ziplock back full of weed.

Since when the fuck did he smoke?

Why the fuck is he even smoking?

And why the fuck he didn't tell me this shi-

I cut myself off mentally and take a deep breath to calm myself from getting upset.

Once I heard him washing his hands, I quickly placed the bag in my pocket.

"You ready?" He asked me once he stepped out the bathroom.

"Umm..y-yeah I'm ready." I responded.

We made our way to the car and then to the office.

He must've smoked before I got to his house. That would explain why he was moving so slow.

Plus the whole ride there, he was eating everything in sight.

We got to the office and walked inside.

My aunt was already waiting for us.

"Well Hello again!" She greeted us with a big smile.

"Hi" Demetri greeted back at her.

"How are we doing today?" She asked.

"We're fine." I said.

"That's good. Well, Demetri you know the way." She said.

And with that, they both made their way to the her office.

This session was honestly a lot shorter than the last one. Maybe about 20 minutes shorter.

While I was in the waiting room, I was just sitting there, thinking about how I was gonna approach this whole weed thing.

Like do I just come out the blue and say it?

I don't wanna come off as rude or judgey or anything.

Shortly, after the session ended they came back and met me in the waiting room.

"I'll go wait in the car. She wants to talk to you." Demetri said as he walked past me.

"He's doing really good." My aunt said.

"I think about another month, maybe a little over, he'll be okay." She said.

"I honestly don't think he has a problem. He just needs to learn how to get everything out instead of holding it in. And I think it's good that he's with me because LEGALLY I cannot tell anyone what's going on inside his head." She said.

"You just keep making sure he's happy." She said.

She hugged me and then went on to deal with her next client.

I walked to my car and Demetri was in the passenger seat waiting on me.

I got in and began to drive.

"Can we get something to eat? I'm hungry." He said.

"sure."'I simply said.

"Aww such a good boyfriend." He said as he leaned over to kiss me on my cheek. But I leaned away from him.

"...did I do something wrong?" He asked me.

"I don't know. You tell me." I said.

"What's with the third degree?" He asked me.

I pulled into the neared parking lot because I wanted to address this.

"So..." I said.

"You know how earlier before we left, you went to the bathroom?" I asked him.

"Yea?" He said.

"Well I laid down on your bed and I heard something under your pillow and I looked." I explained.

He let out a sigh and turned his head.

"How long you been doing this?" I asked him.

"since I got back..." he said.

"So...basically about a month?" I asked him.

"Yes Apollo. About a month." He said.

"You know this stuff is bad for you right? You do sports. You have perfect grades. This shit slows you down physically and mentally." I said.

"So what? You gonna sit there and judge me?" He asked.

"What? No Demetri I'm not judging you. I'm just worried about you. Okay?" I said.

I pulled the bag out of my pocket.

"I'm worried about THIS. I just don't want this to change you or become something you're so DEPENDENT on to make you feel good." I said.

He paused and looked at me.

There was a very long and dramatic silence in the car.

He grabbed the bag from out of my hand and got out the car.

He began to walk in front the car to the big dumpster I parked in front of.

He then tossed the bag inside and walked back to the car and got back in.

"Happy?" He asked.

"Somewhat." I said.

"I appreciate you for worrying about me. But I was dependent on it. I just did it a few times. I understand where you're coming from though. And I won't do it again." He said.

"Okay. I believe you." I said.

"Where did you even get that from?" I asked him.

"This boy named Jamal from school." He responded.

"Ahh. I know who you talking about. Heard he got some good stuff not gonna lie." I said causing us both to chuckle.

"I love you. Okay?" I said.

"I love you too.."