Part 1, Chapter 5: Our Wise Chinese

Yao was sitting and looking back at everyone laughing happily. It was just like then. Everyone was so happy until, until... Yao took a deep breath, no, they are different, they wouldn't leave him all alone again, would they? Suddenly, Alfred stood up on the table and said,

"CHINA'S NEXT!"

"ALFRED JONES GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!"

Immediately, Alfred scrambled down and sat down on his chair. England being angry was never good. Canada then picked up the book and mumbled,

"May I read?"

"Of course my little maple!"

Canada flicked the pages and started to read. China sighed, well it's better now than never.

"Yao thinks that South Korea should stop singing him gangam style otherwise he'll gangam style him off the cliff."

Now that made everyone laugh. Even Yao himself.

"Pffffttt- DUDE! YOU ACTUALLY SAID THAT! OMG!"

"Alright, alright let's move on!"

Francis tried to get everyone's attention to calm down and listen. He knew that his Matthew would not dare to raise his voice at anyone and just hoped that the others would just listen.

"Ummm, oh- uh ok.." Matthew stifled a little laugh and Alfred bent over to see what it was.

"OMG! I REMEMBER THAT! IT WAS SO FUNNY, RIGHT JAPAN?"

"I might but if I don't know what it is then how am I suppose to agree with you America-san."

Matthew caught his breath and then read,

"One time, on China's birthday, America and Japan bought China a heartbeat tracker.."

Everyone once more burst into laughter.

"It was not funny and are all the funny things going to happen in my go?"

Ivan hugged Yao, trying his best not to laugh and trying to comfort him, which failed miserably.

...

"All right.." Canada said, "I'm going to continue reading.."

"Yao loves pandas and when I mean love I might even mean obsessed. One time his panda went missing and he called the whole of the Chinese army, Chinese police and even the Chinese spies to go and find him!"

China flushed and said, "I was worried aru!"

Everyone laughed and Canada continued,

"Oh we seem to be closing to the end.. (Don't go after me! I have less headcannons for Yao, so sorry!)"

Canada cleared his throat and spoke,

"China blames himself for inventing gunpowder. So many deaths and wars all because of that one invention."

Yao shuffled uncomfortably in his seat as Japan came up to him and spoke,

"Did you pull that trigger?"

"No.."

"Then it wasn't your fault." He said as he embraced his elder brother.

China grinned and hugged him back

...

"Matthew dear, why don't you read the next one?" England suggested.

"Sure.."

"Dear diary,

I have seen everything. I have seen the Ancients and how each and every single one of them dying. Roman Empires was my greatest friend and his grandchildren, Felicinio and Lucino, I took care of them every single day.. I don't think they remember though. I wish they do, I could tell them so many stories about their grandfather, how he conquered lands and was one of the greatest empire alive. Yes, I am old but I remember every single memory of taking care of Kiku. He was an angel never did anything bad, but I understand why he wanted to stay away from me. I was too controlling, I know. And Opium. Yes he made his mistake but I don't see why everyone always thinks him as the bad empire. Every country is evil and I admit even me. Alfred is just a little boy to me and damn, Opium did a god damn well raising him. And Ivan, how do I tell him that I love him. I really truly love him. Most importantly how do I tell each and every single one of them that they mean the world to me. That I wish they won't leave me. Every day. Every afternoon. Every evening. Every night. I wonder the same thing. Different people have come and replaced countries. How come, for thousands of years, after war, after my empires collapse and rise, has it always been me representing the country of China. How has it always been me? Sometimes I wish that I had died when the Ancients had so I didn't have to suffer for so long. But if I didn't, I wouldn't have found Japan. My younger brother who I am the most proud of; I love him so so much. My younger brother who I have raised watched him grow. And the axis and allies. My amazing friends. I would have never asked for anyone better. They are the best people I could have ever asked for and maybe, maybe suffering for a while was best to live the greatest life ever. Thank you for listening to me diary, I might not ever need to write in you again."

Canada broke off. China smiled, tears strolling down his cheeks, "And I never did..."

China. Great old China. He has seen so many things. Life. Death. Happiness. Sadness.

"I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A GROUP HUG!" Alfred yelled, cheerfully, tears still rolling down his cheeks as he hugged the Chinese man. Then everyone else started to join them, all laughing and crying. God, what a bunch of dumbasses they all are.

~~~

I am terribly sorry that this hasn't been updated for a while. I kinda forgot about this book and was too invested in the other book! So sorry my dear crew!

Anyways, hope you have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night:)🍵