Phantom

Play this song  when I tell 'ya

       During the day many people go out to commit to their job whether as a cashier, lawyer, doctor or even a cobbler. It's common to see vehicles of all kinds waiting at traffic lights or parked in parking lots. That norm also applies to four individuals. Djin is one of them. He's a martial arts teacher and he owns his own gym where people of all ages come to learn the art of Muay Thai. After a rather smooth day, he closes the gym earlier than usual. Grabbing his coat and car keys he walks out to see three people waiting. A woman in a red turban and office wear, a slightly older man in a white long-sleeved shirt and yellow tie, black pants and brown shoes, and a bulky man wear a sleeveless tank top, army pants and black military grade boots. He smiled and continues walking towards them. "So how many kids did you teach how to kill?" the bulky man asked jokingly people call him Ganz, don't know why. The woman who's known as Dayang rolled her eyes in an amused manner. "Didn't expect to see Zain here. I thought he'd be playing golf with the other principals." Djin said as he shook the two males' hands. The one named Zain chuckled as he sips on the coffee he has in-hand. "Nah, got bored of it. So since all of us are free why not take a spin at the track?"

"Heh, sure!"

Cyberaya International Circuit

       It's open track day and many cars of different brands and models can be seen going around the various pits and garage doors. Some can be seen speeding on the course but none of them are as fast as four particular cars. A silver Porsche 911Turbo GT3 RS with black rims and blue trims, a 2006 Dodge Challenger, with the rear tires fitted with bigger, fatter drag based tires and has a custom retro-style body kit done on the body, a blood red Mazda Rx-7 FD with custom body kit custom wheels, carbon fiber hood and a spoiler, and a Pearl white Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 with custom body kit, metallic red wheels with white wheels, carbon fiber hood and a big spoiler. The four cars overtake every other car on the track with precision and in sync. The locals call them The Godly Four due to their epic skills on the track but in actuality is the nickname from the street racers who watched their battles on the mountain pass roads. Zain and Djin are firm believers of grip driving while Dayang and Ganz prefer to slide their cars when necessary. The four cars only appear occasionally so the crowd and other drivers get excited. Some dared to challenge them but never even came close. Zain's mighty Porsche has not only defeated opponents on the tracks but also on mountain passes. Whenever local street racers see his car they shiver. A car like his is practically made for racing by stock yet he stills adds upgrades to use the car to its full potential. Separately he's called Emperor for his undefeated streak that still stands even now. Ganz is known as "Bull" as his driving style is reminiscent of that of a raging bull, charging into corners with high speeds and then hard-brakes on the last second while turning aggressively as he slides into corners effortlessly.

       Dayang is quite famous thanks to being the only female on the team who's skill is not to be underestimated just because she's a woman. Sliding through every corner with minimal speed lost is something no average racer can do. She took on opponents using superior cars like Skyline GT-R's, Lancer Evo's, Lamborghini's, Porsche's and Mustangs. Quite a reputation one gets if they are able to defeat such machines using an inferior one, not say the FD is a bad car but it is usually incapable of competing against powerhouses like those cars. She goes by the nickname "Huntress" for her unnerving feats in taking down or 'hunting down' anyone regardless of machine. Now Djin is somebody you don't want to mess around with in a race. He's known to drive his opponents into pushing too far where they lose control and crash. Many wrecks happened in his races. Rumors have it he once raced against a veteran racer and indirectly is the cause of the driver's death due to the veteran driver crashing, this earned him the "Phantom" nickname. As they race, they pass a silver and blue modified BMW M3 E46 with a big spoiler and wide-body kit alongside two other cars; a black 2006 Audi R8 and a magenta Koenigsegg CCX. The Godly Four soon end their session after another lap of racing. A few days later, at night time Djin decides to take a spin on Cyberaya East's mountain pass road. As he speeds up for the uphill he notices three pairs of headlights approaching at high speeds. "Hmm, some kids racing huh." he monologues as the headlights get nearer. It appears to be a candy white Subaru Impreza with purple covering the front with some bleeding in a pattern to the door side against a red Mitsubishi Evo III and a metallic red Corvette Z06. All three cars have custom body kits and wheels. Djin watches as they pass him, instantly he floors the accelerator and his car thunders ahead, right behind the Corvette. He has no intention of overtaking as his tires are worn from the track day run a few days prior. He's here to observe. The Corvette drivers seem to notice him as the movement of the American-made machine starts to become slightly uneven.