37

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 37 037

Chapter 37 037

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 36 036Next Chapter...Chapter 38 038

Mo Qianqian really didn't have much interest in what Xiao Jincheng wanted, she was just worried that she wouldn't be implicated by him when the time came.

But now that the two of them are clearly in the same boat, even if Xiao Jincheng doesn't know that her mission target is him, the two of them are indeed in a relationship of mutual use.

Xiao Jincheng didn't want to tell her, Mo Qianqian really didn't know how he could pry his mouth open.

Mo Qianqian followed what Xiao Jincheng told her, and opened the plane trading group.

After the trading interface popped up, Mo Qianqian pasted the silver ticket of the transaction and established a transaction.

[No. 3838438: Sell a number of 1,000,000 taels of silver tickets, 10000000 gold coins] Some people in the trading group have a demand for silver tickets, and there are not many people who sell silver tickets in the plane trading group, so if you sell less, silver tickets are still quite valuable.

Sure enough, as soon as Mo Qianqian's news was sent, the silver ticket was immediately killed.

[After waiting for a long time, someone finally traded the silver ticket!] Luckily, I was just reading the information in the trading group! [I didn't grab it, I'm not happy, how many years has the person who grabbed it? [I really witnessed in this group how the phrase "fast hands have slow hands" is written, although I don't need silver tickets. [Can anyone tell me what the ancient silver ticket can be used for?] [For example, trading with people who need silver tickets, there is no middleman to make the difference, Meizizi~] The money has been credited to the account, Mo simply glanced at the chat in the group, and withdrew.

"Your little silver can only be exchanged for 10 million gold coins." Mo Qianqian said to Xiao Jincheng while clicking on the mall to find the price corresponding to the weapon.

There are a total of eighteen kinds of weapons in the plane mall, which are divided according to the eighteen kinds of martial arts, which are "bows, crossbows, spears, sticks, knives, swords, spears, shields, axes, halberds, halberds, hammers, whips, maces, hammers, forks, palladium, and ge."

Each weapon has its own different uses, and there are only a few that are slightly more lethal.

After reading it, Mo Qianqian asked Xiao Jincheng: "There are quite a few varieties of weapons, and the price of each weapon is different, which one do you want?"

"Crossbow."

The reason why Xiao Jincheng uses a crossbow instead of attacking is because the biggest difference between a crossbow and a bow is that the use of a crossbow can avoid the process of the bow needing to open the bow and build arrows, and in addition, the crossbow he needs to shoot accurately and strongly, which will be a very good weapon.

The crossbow is a medium-priced weapon, a hundred thousand gold coins, and ten million gold coins can be exchanged for a thousand.

After obtaining Xiao Jincheng's consent, Mo Qianqian clicked to buy.

The gold coins that Xiao Jincheng had just exchanged for the silver ticket were instantly gone.

"The crossbow has been bought for you, but your gold coins are gone, and every time you exchange silver tickets for gold coins, you have thought about how to earn gold coins after that?" After Mo Qianqian turned off the plane system, he asked Xiao Jincheng.