Pre Prologue: Bringing Everyone Together (Except One)

Amber watched in horror as the traveler got sucked up into one of Stormterror's tornadoes. It wasn't long before she could no longer see them. Not only that, the young man in orange wearing a dinosaur hat of the same color started running towards the dangerous tornadoes attempting to save the blonde traveler.

Up in the air, Lumine was, by some miracle, staying afloat, thanks to some voice saying they were helping her.

She was flying after Stormterror when a stray gust hit her, sending her tumbling through the atmosphere, eyes closing instinctively as she eventually landed, hard, on solid ground.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"..mine! ..umine! Lumine!" A childish voice called her companion, shaking her awake.

"Mm... Ugh... Paimon?" Now named Lumine started to wake up, her voice sounded like she hit the solid ground pretty hard. "What happened?" Lumine asks while pushing herself up the empty and looking up towards her...floating baby girl? A small child that looks like a fairy? Who knows.

Paimon is a fairy-like being with thick white hair, a golden halo, dark purple cosmic eyes, a black-blue cosmic scarf, a white coat, a long big sleeve with the star, and white stockings with white boots.

Before the little fae could answer, they could hear other voices in the empty room. One by one, they slowly started to panic as they could see the others were now waking up from unconsciousness, various people wearing different clothes, men and women alike, and few she could recognize since their clothing were similar to other worlds she went before.

"Where are we?" A tall male. He has pale skin, red eyes, and bright red hair that goes down to the middle of his back as he is on guard.

Lumine checks the tall male carefully. His hair is tied in a low ponytail. he is wearing a black dress shirt, a long white vest, a black ascot with a red gem, a black coat with fur trim at the bottom, black dress pants, a strap on his right thigh, cuffed black boots, and a pair of black gloves.

"What is this place?" The second voice asks, she's a tall female. She has fair skin, gray-blue eyes, and medium-length gold-blonde hair.

Now Lumine looks at the other individual. Her hair is tied back into a high ponytail with a black bow. On her ears, she wears a pair of gold cross earrings. She wears a strapless shirt with a long blue tailcoat attached to it, a pair of separate white sleeves, a short blue and gold cloak attached to a white collar, white tights embroidered with a gold diamond-dot pattern, a pair of white high-heeled knee-high boots, and a pair of blue gauntlets. Her shirt is white with red sections and black and gold trim, and there is a golden Knights of Favonius crest on the front.

"Jean! Are you okay?" Another female voice Lumine heard, another tall female individual. She has fair skin, green eyes, and wavy, shoulder-length light honey-brown hair as she looks at the name Jean worried.

Lumine looks at the purple witch. Her hair is tied in a loose side ponytail. She wears a purple and white dress with open slits at the sides and gold embroidery, along with black gloves with pale purple trim, a large witch's hat, black lace stockings, and black high heels, and an earring is visible on one ear. There is a pale purple rose pinned to her hat and a similar one on the tie of her ponytail. Additionally, a large ornamental golden rose is attached to her belt at the hip.

Lisa mentions her name is Jean. That must be the same Jean that Amber mentioned a while ago.

"I'm okay, Lisa," Jean reassured the purple witch named Lisa. "Where are the others?"