🐝 Pollen 🐝 - Dean Winchester

Word count: 1.3k (Short, I know 😿)

Pairing:
Soft!Dean Winchester x Fem!reader

Warnings:
Sex pollen, and I'll write the rest of this later but that's basically the whole point of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There wasn't anything you hated more in this supernatural world than witches.
They were ruthless, conniving and
downright batshit crazy.
But alas, if you and your hunting
buddies didn't hunt them, then no one would.

They would continue wreaking havoc on anyone they wanted, and you couldn't have that.
So now you found yourself in the living room of a woman you had suspected spent her free time doing witchy things.

You had no idea what you were looking for-bones, spell books,
weird herbs or plants; the options were literally endless.
All you knew: people in this town all connected to this woman
were ending up in rather interesting predicaments and you
were determined to find out why.

As you surveyed the room, you heard Dean sneeze from the other room and curse loudly.
As you entered the room, you saw Dean fanning away a cloud of dust that came from a box he opened.

Except the dust wasn't clear like normal, it had a sort of yellowish color.

"What the fuck is that?!"

Dean said angrily, wiping his nose.

"No idea."
You answered.
"Best to probably stay away from it though."

Dean just nodded his head as he walked away from the box, continuing to look around the room for any witchy stuff.

After a few moments though, Dean began sweating slightly and started shifting his legs around uncomfortably.

"Y/n,"
Dean's voice was slightly strained as he tried to maintain focus on the dusty box, but his gaze kept drifting back to you.
"I think we might have found something more... personal here."

You raised your eyebrows at him.

"What do you mean by that?"

You watched as Dean shuffled uncomfortably, eyes burning into you before he cleared his throat.

"Nothing, there's nothing here let's just go."

You were confused on why he was ending the search so quickly, but you just shrugged your shoulders as you followed him to the car.

The drive back to the motel you were staying at was sort of silent, until you both entered your motel room.

"Y/n..."

You turned to look at him, before noticing his bulge, struggling against his jeans.
You quickly shot your eyes back up, hoping he didn't notice that you had realized.

He was slightly shaking now, looking you up and down hungrily.

"So... I just got told that the 'dust' is actually..."

He paused scrunching up his face as if he were in pain.
You instantly went up to him, slightly touching him on the arm, which made him instantly make a whining noise, pulling away quickly.

"It's a sex pollen. Or some stupid shit like that."

Your heart dropped into your stomach as Dean let out a low groan and leaned against the wall.