SNEAK PEAK😉

Scene 1st....

"ji kuch Karo na baitho kyo ho...tuhanu fikar ni tuhadi dhee di"Sukhpreet said numerous time to her husband
(Please do something why are you sitting like this....are not you tensed about your daughter)

"Ohhh hun mai kara ki dass mnu....dhee teri ni ghare vadhdi teh tu mnu kahi jaani aa...."His father shouted in tension and anger as he was also very tensed about her safety and his wife's rambling made him lose his temper.
(What the hell should I do tell me.....your daughter is the one who does not want to come and you are saying this to me)

Scene 2nd....

"Eh cheez ki aa?"She wonders and whispers to her looking at something.
(What thing is this?)

"Eh kari ki jaane aa?"She mutters in her breath
(What these people are doing?)

Scene third....

"I want her fit and fine just as i left her in next an hour in front of me without any scratch on her"He roared on the phone.

"Tu car chala fatafat"He shouts in somewhat in mixture of Hindi and Punjabi
(You just drive the car)

Scene 4th

"Boss we are not able to find Donna,Her highness's Thar is parked near our warehouse but we are not able to know her location"The gaurd on the phone replied

"Kya matlab usse Aasman kha Gaya ja dharti nikal gayi....Check each and every cctv camera of Patiala and also give me the number of Deputy commissioner of Patiala"He growled and shouts
(What do you mean? Did sky or land ate her?)

He was tensed.For the second time in his life,he was scared,scared was less for her he was terrified,many strange,fearful thoughts were coming in his mind.he was afraid for her,for her safety,for her well being,for everything about her.

"Please God,Please Aas has so much believe in you,please please keep her safe,please protect her.i know I don't believe in you but my Aas,Mera sabkuch believes in you,please protect her,keep her in your protection"

After years he prayed to Almighty,he doesn't do it for himself but yet he did for her.He was totally atheist but after seeing Aas's unbelievable love and trust for God,he prayed to him to protect her.Being in Aas company he took a very little step towards God.

They say

"प्यार के साथ पत्थर भी
बदला जा सकता है"

"Even a stone can be
Softened with love"

If this is not love then what it is,Abhiraj prayed to God for Aas.Why? Because of Aas's indefine love and Believe for God.
In love you can do anything for your partner,even it means going against your beliefs or something......

Where is Aas?

Is she in some trouble?

This is the teaser of next two chapters means teaser for thirteenth and fourteenth chapter.....

DO COMPLETE THE TARGET ONLY 29(TWENTY NINE) COMMENTS ARE LEFT.

I am seriously fed up with these stupid silent readers stubborn behaviour,why can't you simply complete the target,why you guys have to break my patience and the patience of my beautiful readers,why you have to annoy us so much.Kyu bhai Kyu Bata do kyu Bhai kyu.....tumhe logon ko maut aati hai target complete karne ko....mere bas chale na sabke Ghar aakar sabke phone le lu,Wattpad padhne ka kya fayda jab tum ek writer ke hardwork ko appreciate hi nahi kar skte ho.....kyu ho tum log itne beshram...????????....There are 371 views and 55 votes okay 55 votes if i subtract mine....if some of readers who do only vote (excluding beautiful supportive readers)do one comment only the target will be achieved easily.Please guys aap vote karte ho thanku so much for that,but please try to comment too na,I can understand your feeling of shyness,you are introvert or something like that but please nothing happens if you do one comment only one thing will happen that will be smile on my face and also on my beautiful readers who are eagerly waiting for updates...please try to comment too na....

Aur tum silent readers tum toh beshram ho😑

PLEASE COMPLETE THE TARGET, DON'T MAKE MY BEAUTIFUL READERS WAIT SO MUCH

I swear I will update as soon as TARGET is completed

Kaur