20

ang bibilis niyo magbasa tapos magrereklamo kayo kasi wala pang next. eh bat parang kasalanan ko 🤨🤠

charot lang kiss ko kayo

...

I feel like my whole life just fell apart. The familiar feeling of betrayal crashing through me like a huge wave. It feels too familiar it hurts. Why does this keeps happening to me?

I've been rotting in bed since last night. I just lay, as I watch my phone ring over and over again.

Ann has been calling me nonstop since I left her, and I can't seem to pick up the damn phone. My mind feels so clouded.

I couldn't shake off the images of her and that guy kissing in my head. I remember being in denial about it at first when Rhian called me. She was the one that called me while I was at the party, informing me about the photos. It was all over online and I have been avoiding to even touch my phone because I know that it's all I'll be seeing everywhere.

A knock on the door echoes through the silent room, startling me. I pause for a moment thinking about who could it be. Maybe it's room service.

I sigh, standing up as I feel my limbs straining.

Twisting the doorknob open, I found Ann standing there.

Cold water washes over me, and I was frozen.

She looks like she hasn't slept all night. Her eyes red-rimmed and sunken. She looks at me with her tired eyes, dancing with a mix of intense emotions.

I was dying on the inside, but I mask my pain with a blank stare.

"Can we talk?" she pleads, voice strained. "Please."

Something in me breaks seeing her like this, looking so sad and small. I just want to pull her close in a warm embrace, but the pain in my heart is too much.

It took me a while before I found my voice. "Get in," I muttered, barely above a whisper.

Something in her face lights up a little at my reply, as she slowly walks inside.

I stride towards the refrigerator, handing her a glass of water. She took it gently, looking at me confused. "Just drink it. You look dead."

She lets out a faint chuckle, chugging it in one. "Thanks" she mumbles, fiddling with her ring.

"How did you find me?" I ask, sitting across from her.

"Just went where my feet took me." she whispers, shrugging.

"Oh so you have superpowers now?" I say, making her smile lightly.

My heart warms seeing her smile. A part of me wanted to forget everything, to make her feel better. But another part, the one scarred by betrayal, knew that would only hurt me further.

We sat in silence for a while, the air thick with unspoken words. I feel her eyes on me, but I can't meet her gaze. It aches me seeing her like this.

"Michelle, I'm sorry." she finally spoke, breaking the heavy silence, voice laced with heavy regret.

My mind went blank, and I couldn't speak. Torned between telling her what I truly feel and putting up a wall to protect my heart.

"I wasn't thinking straight that night. I know it was stupid. I know that you're mad and-"

"Why would I be mad? We're not even together, right?" I blurted out, cutting her off.

I was takenaback by my own words. I avoid her gaze, afraid of the pain I knew I'd see in her eyes.