37

He arrived at home after a half-hour, exhausted both physically and mentally.

Are you all right? The sudden voice startled Marco. When he turned around, he noticed Alex sitting on the sofa.

What are you doing here? He asked while drinking water.

I thought you'd be crying in the corner after meeting her. I think I should lend you my shoulder. While Marco looked at him with disgust, he gave him a mocking smile.

Haa.. haaa, nice jock, you may go now, he said as he sat in front of him. He leans his head on the sofa and closes his eyes, taking a big breath, and Alex knows he's not good.

What happened?

You planned this, right? To send me her house? Marco asked him, still closing his eyes.

She wants to talk to you, and you might run if she came to you, so I'm out of options, sorry. He said it honestly.

you guys okay now? Have you two spoken? What exactly did she tell you? He asked again, curious.

We certainly did. She told me how much she loves him and does not want to lose us as friends. He chuckled bitterly when he said it.

Mac, You have to understand.

I understand her, but what about me? If she stops me at the right time, I won't be as badly hurt. It hurts to see her in love with that bastard, but you know what hurts more? that she wanted to bear his child, which I wasn't expecting.

But what can I do? Who am I? No one, right? He said, staring at him.

It's not like this, Mac; you were her friend; you have no idea how much she misses you or how much she cries for you when you leave her.

I know you're hurting, but you can't control another person's emotions. Neither you nor she expected to fall in love. I know he's not the right one, but maybe she saw something in him that we didn't. You can't make someone love you; you have to respect her feelings just as much as she does yours. Alex remarked, facing him.

I do, which is why I avoid her because I don't want to hurt her more because of my anger, but it's difficult to avoid her. I want to hate her but can't. His eyes are now filled with tears.

Need a hug? Alex asked for open arms to embrace.

Do you want to die? He said he tried to stay cool but nevertheless went to hug him.

You know you have me, right? And I will always be by your side. Alex stated he stroked his head. They've been friends for a long time, and no one understands him better than Alex, and that night Mac cried out of his heart in front of him.