After it was over, the two of them went home together. Along the way, Lu Yushen looked at the people driving beside him countless times, but he hesitated to speak countless times.

    Mu Cheng saw it: "What's wrong?"

    "It's okay." He was full of questions and couldn't express them. He knew clearly that it was an act, so what could he ask?

    "You're really okay?"

    "No." He shook his head again.

    "Okay." Mu Cheng smiled, "I'm tired today, go back and have a rest early."

    "Yeah." This sentence blocked the chance to get along with each other. After entering the villa, they exchanged simple greetings and had to go back to their rooms, but Lu Yushen was tossing and turning. , stayed up most of the night.

    The work is still busy. After Lu Yushen furthered his studies, he continued to take on roles. In order to seek a breakthrough, he did not cooperate with the previous director again. Both parties understood.

    He is not joining the set for the time being and is studying the script at home.

    Mu Cheng has also started to direct his next play. The host on the podium last time asked them, one is a director and the other is an actor, why they don't cooperate. They gave similar answers, and the fit was not enough.

    Even an excellent director and an excellent actor must be suitable for the role. The film Mu Cheng is currently directing is indeed not suitable for Lu Yushen, and the breakthrough Lu Yushen wants to pursue is also different from the direction of his film.

    During this period, there were not only film appointments, but also many invitations for advertising and variety shows. Lu Yushen had no time and no interest, so he refused to accept any of them. However, his agent thought there were a few that were pretty good, so he selected some and sent them to him, hoping that he would consider them.

    When he was receiving files in the living room, Mu Cheng happened to come back and accidentally glanced at his computer and paused.

    What caught my eye was a creative advertising video. In the original plot, Lu Yushen accepted this advertisement in order to make money, but it was later found to be false propaganda, which led to him being banned.

    An advertisement that ruined his career, or to put it more seriously, his life.

    Mu Cheng walked over and asked slowly, "Are you ready to accept the advertisement?"

    Lu Yushen noticed that someone had returned. He met his gaze but quickly avoided it: "No, the agent sent it and he wanted me to accept it." "

    Then. What do you think?"

    "No." Lu Yushen shook his head decisively, "I was just thinking about how to refuse."

    Mu Cheng smiled.

    Lu Yushen thought about what he wanted to say and called his agent. He didn't know what was said over there, but he replied seriously: "I don't care no matter how much money you have." After listening for a

    while, he continued to reply: "There is also That director's films are all fast-food style, the kind that make a fortune and leave. None of them have high scores, so I won't accept this one. Please refuse it for me. Yes, I won't accept it no matter how much money you pay."

    After communicating for a while, he hung up the phone. Feeling irritated, he turned off the computer, picked up the things on the table and stuffed them into his mouth.