It was a cool breezy day of october.

The sky was covered with many white cotton clouds. The sky was covered in blue and white colors. It seemed like a painting made by an expert artist.

The flowers were dancing in the breeze. The air was filled with the earthy scent of grass and the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers.

On the top of a small mountain which was covered with thick green grass, a young girl sat with her eyes closed and face turned towards the sky.

She was lost in the beauty of nature forgetting the pain in her heart. The brisk air refreshed her senses. The wind gently caressed her cheek. The cool breeze carried away her worries. It sprinkled water on her wounds.

You would do exactly as I say, otherwise you would see my rage.

Isn't it enough for you little girl!

Why do you hurt yourself. You aren't going to get his love.

Enough of your childish behavior. Accept the reality or I can make you leave this house in no time.

Her mind was full of venomous voices. She remembered each and every harsh words said to her. She was unable to forget it. Everytime she would pretend she forget it but deep in her heart everything remaind alive. People thought that if she looked happy, she was happy.

It wasn't correct. She tried to find happiness in little things and she would succeed in it but something was missing in her life.

It was love. Love was missing in her life. Love that can bring happiness.

She had many voids in her life. She prayed for a happy and satisfied life. She believed her prayers would be accepted and she would live happily in her home.

She was dressed in a white gown. Her thick long brown hair cascading on her shoulders. A dimple graced her face as she smiled to herself.

It was her favorite place to sit. By spending time there, she would forget the horrors of her life.

Her name was Zohal Noor.

And she was a part of the light of nature.

........................................................

This chapter is just a little introduction of our female lead.

Don't forget to vote and comment✨