11

Sharon drove herself and the others to her High Town apartment.

Once they arrived and entered, the four looked around and saw numerous pieces of art.

Sam chuckled and said, "Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well."

Sharon shrugged. "At some point, I thought if I had to hustle, I might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?"

Elisabeth looked around and said, "Quite a nice place you've got."

Sam scoffed as he turned to Sharon. "Easy. Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monets."

"No," Zemo said. "She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics."

Bucky nodded, taking Elisabeth's hand as he said, "It's true. You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. Real stuff sets in places like this."

Sam chuckled as he pulled out his phone. "Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam."

An amused smile crossed Rori's face as Bucky said in a condescending tone, "Yeah. What's Google say?"

"No shit."

"Come on," Sharon said. "You guys need to change." She stopped a door, waiting for Sam to join. "I'm hosting clients in an hour."

She led them upstairs to where she lived. There was a large living room, a couple bedrooms, and numerous bathrooms.

Sharon glanced to Elisabeth and said, "You're welcome to wear anything in the closet."

Elisabeth nodded and smiled. "Thank you."

---

She made her way to the closet and rifled through, finding a 40s style blue dress that had caught her eye.

She slipped it on and began combing her hair.

A knock sounded on the door and she said, "Open."

Bucky entered and smiled. "You look stunning, doll."

"Thank you. Hey, are you okay, Buck?"

He nodded. "I'm okay. Are you?"

"Yes, though I miss Colleen."

"I miss her too, but we'll see her sooner than we know. I'm sure of it."

"I hope so."

---

The two made their way back to the main living area and saw that Sam and Sharon were already there.

Sharon smiled as she looked at the three before saying, "Much better."

Sam, who was still looking at jackets, glanced over to Sharon and asked, "What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?"

"They'll lock me up if I ever step foot back in the States. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition."

"I'm sorry I didn't call, but after the Blip and the chaos, I just..."

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right?" She tucked a strand of hair back. "I mean, the way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy."

"He knows," Zemo said with a shrug. "And not so deep down."

"By the way, how is the new Cap?"

Bucky, who was sitting on the couch next to Elisabeth, replied, "Don't get me started."