Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

Ch. 21: The Heavy Hand

EMERY

There's no turning back now. My skin sticks to my jacket as I stare down at the regal stones encircling my right ring finger. A starburst of dazzling diamonds surrounds an oval-shaped emerald stone, the weight of its meaning heavy on my hand. And chest. Damon leads us down the dim, rich halls of Club Hades, my heart thudding against my ribcage with every step down the blood carpet path toward our final destination. A destination that I've sanctioned, that I've signed off on. He was right. I couldn't run forever. I couldn't ignore this deep hunger looming in my soul any longer. Within these walls, he'll have all the control, and I'll have to trust that I have all the power.

"Strip." Damon perches on the edge of the king-sized bed in Playroom Three as I hover in the middle of the room, the curtains drawn shut, the door closed. Swallowing, I glance around at my surroundings. On the right side of the hellish room, dark wooden beams adorn the walls with various toys, oils, and pain-inducing instruments displayed on the shelves. "I won't say it again, Emery." My gaze snaps to Damon, his opaque eyes blazing with lust. "Strip."

"Yes..." I swallow back my resistance. "Sir."

Damon's face lights up, a beastly grin spreading on his face as I remove my jacket, tossing it off to the side. His unwavering gaze follows my every movement, almost controlling my actions as I peel off every layer, every piece of clothing, like I'm plucking petals off a rose.

"I told you I had excellent taste," Damon rasps, my nipples stiffening against the intricate lace design of the lingerie he'd purchased on my behalf. He flicks his tongue out, coating his lower lips with glistening spit as he drags his gaze down to the garter belt wrapped elegantly around my stomach, the thin black straps fastened to sheer stocking, my bare pussy on display. His charged silence forces my knees to wobble, the heels of the stilettos quaking under his all-consuming gaze. "Crawl to me." I hesitate, and he growls, "Now!"

My core clenches at his violent demand, and I drop to all fours, my obedience pleasing him, and surprisingly, me. I tilt my head up, mouth parted as he summons, like a king for tithing. My knees glide along the plush carpet as I crawl toward him, anticipation brewing in my veins. He parts his legs, inviting me inside.

"You're doing so good, mami," he rasps, cupping my cheek as I stop in front of him. His thumb strokes my hairline, my jaw, my dry, wanting lips. "Do you remember your safe word?" I nod, unable to keep my gaze off the mountain growing under his pants. "Say it,"

"Comet." Because that's what he is. A strikingly beautiful phenomenon, a celestial wonder to the naked eye. But deadly. A potential source of complete destruction.

Extinction.

"And if you can't talk?" He coaxes open my lips, slipping his thumb into my mouth. I twirl my tongue around, sucking on the appetizer like a starved lioness. "What do you do then?" I tap the side of his thigh three times, and he smiles down at me. "Good girl. Now—" He stands up, towering over me as he unbuckles his belt. My chest rises, eyes widening as he drops his pants, his hard cock springing free. "Remember that, Emery." He grabs my chin with force, tone deep and menacing as he grunts, "I'm going to fuck that pretty little throat of yours until you can't—" All the oxygen leaves my lungs as he surges forward, all eight inches of him bashing against my tonsils, "Breathe."

Water pools in my eyes from the speed, the urgency, the aggressive force of his thrusting cock. "Take it, Emery. Take my fucking cock like the little slut you are," he grunts, yanking at the root of my hair, tugging, pulling, scratching against my scalp. "Good girl. That's a good fucking girl." He pulls out of me, panting, his teeth gritted as he commands. "Spit." And I do. Desire captures his every feature, tightening his muscles, the veins in the glistening dick throbbing. I spit again, licking the salty tip. "Fuck... you're so goddamn messy."